Twin Bed Photos

ibouncetoo

<font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi
Does anyone have pictures of a stateroom set up as twin beds instead of a queen? That's what we'll be needing and I'd love to know what it looks like.

Thanks!

:disrocks:

Thanks Horace! And I like the idea you can choose where the nightstands go!

The bed is not queen it is 2 twins that make it king you can leave them togeather you wont rool over on the outher side because the center is a litle hard i found that we had no problem with it

sandra

Our last cruise we had asked to have the beds separated (TA requested it), but when we got to the stateroom it was still made up as a queen. We asked the room steward and it was taken care of - no problems.

E-mailed the photo to travel companion.....she's thinking we should do two Cat 11's single occupancy, instead of a Cat 5 or 6. Well, she's an only child and needs her space. While she had originally wanted a verandah, it's not on the 'must' list any longer. I did a quick look on the DCL site and two single occupancy rooms (Cat 11 deck 6 aft) total is only $300 over the expedia cat 5 room. I'm liking the idea of totally private space. And right up the stairs is the dec 7 'secret' verandah. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter