TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 4!!!!!~*~Lions, Lambs, and Lunar-tics!!!!

Hi!! I have been lurking for awhile now and decided to post today. Hope you don't mind a newbie. I love this thread and I am totally hooked on fan fics...especially Wide Awake and Holding out for you (which has a new chapter posted).

I tried reading both at once like chapter to chapter too. I don't recommend that... :rotfl:
That would just confuse me!

Girli565, did you read the Office? I can't remember who recommended it.
No, I haven't, could you link it?

What are those and how do Ifine one/them? Are some better than others?:confused3
I read fics on both Twilighted and Fanfiction.net Twilighted is all Twilight related and ff.net you would have to search for the twilight genre.

here is the link again to His at Last on twilighted. I really like it seems like it has so much more to offer than parts of BD.

http://www.twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid=1239&textsize=0&chapter=1
Thanks, I tried searching for it and couldn't find it.

im such a ditz.. I read this story already and can't remember where I left off at! I know I didn't finish it and I agree its reealllly good.
Yes, very good.

OME!!! Chapter 49 is up of WA-two parter!:worship:
OMG!!! I'm working and can't read it yet!! Maybe at lunch, I guess I'll starve and not go out for lunch, lol.

Win the Shirt Off Robert Pattinson's Back!
Are you Robert Pattinson's number-one fan? Then enter for your chance to win an autographed poster signed by the star from his new movie How To Be, plus an actual shirt and pair of sneakers worn by Robert in the film!

Teen Vogue

please tell me where I can find Midnight Sun to read on the net??? I am so excited that there is a twilight thread here! I had no Idea!!!

My power went out halfway through reading it! And took an hour to come back on...that wasn't nice at all..
Not nice! Bad power company!

Ahh. Cake. I want some cake now.
Mmmm, my Publix sells cake by the slice, I may just have to go get one.

Little Ashes spoilers. Yes, they get specific.

yes, he gets naked
lol, I'll be looking at that when I get home today!

Ok, I read it! Ughhhh, I don't think we'll be getting any unicorns! :headache:

Win the Shirt Off Robert Pattinson's Back!
Are you Robert Pattinson's number-one fan? Then enter for your chance to win an autographed poster signed by the star from his new movie How To Be, plus an actual shirt and pair of sneakers worn by Robert in the film!

Teen Vogue

I registered to win this, but I'm not a teen. Wouldn't it be funny if they drew my name and a 45-year-old won a Teen Vogue contest? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter