TWILIGHTAHOLICS!!! PART 3!~*~The Cullenization of a Nation!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im excited to see Jacob and Bella grow closer in New Moon, and how she sees Edward for the first time will be really cool!!

If SM wrote another series in the Cullen universe who would you want to be the main characters?

Alice and Jasper
Emmett and Rosalie
Esme and Carlisle
Jacob and Nessie
the Denali clan

For me, I think Alice and Jasper....

If SM wrote another series in the Cullen universe who would you want to be the main characters?

Alice and Jasper
Emmett and Rosalie
Esme and Carlisle
Jacob and Nessie
the Denali clan

Hmmm, that's a hard one because I just want to hear about more Edward!::yes::

Maybe Jacob and Nessie-I really liked Jacob's part of Breaking Dawn. The chapter titles especially were really funny.

Hmmm, that's a hard one because I just want to hear about more Edward!::yes::

Maybe Jacob and Nessie-I really liked Jacob's part of Breaking Dawn. The chapter titles especially were really funny.

I agree about the more Edward - on her website though she says she thinks Bella's story is done so I assume that means Edward as well....*sniff*.

Alice and Jasper
Emmett and Rosalie
Esme and Carlisle
Jacob and Nessie
the Denali clan

I think she needs to do a separate book for each of the couples! :thumbsup2

Oh thats a really cute tat!! I really like it!
That would make a great scrapbook title for a wedding or new baby. Or maybe even a baby room quote. hmmmmmm..... :rotfl: Its a cute tat for sure.

Alice and Jasper
Emmett and Rosalie
Esme and Carlisle
Jacob and Nessie
the Denali clan

I think she should do books on the Cullens as a whole. Starting with Carlisle. more in depth with their stories of who they were before and how they became a Cullen. I think those would be very interesting, a lot of history too. Sort of like the Vampire Chronicles. I loved those books.

I agree about the more Edward - on her website though she says she thinks Bella's story is done so I assume that means Edward as well....*sniff*.

I dont think it means Edward. Just the story from Bella's point of view. Since she started Midnight Sun, she had to be going somewhere with it. It would be nice to see everything from his point of view and his thought process.

From the old thread:

Not all boys. Every boy I have ever dated (admittedly not many) has been very respectiful of my decision to wait and has never tried to pressure me into doing something I do not want to do. If anything, it might encourage girls to expect more from the boys they date. This is one reason you hear of women's violence shelters promoting Twilight. They want to encourage women to expect more out of the men they love. It could be a positive. (Although I agree you stil lneed ot talk to young girls about Edward and what to expect from a relationship since he is a little extreme, and at times even a little controlling).

You know, as I think back, I never had any boys "pressure" me either. Or controlling for that fact. Were we just lucky? This would have been in the 83-88.

See, the reader has to believe it, but I think that translating it to film there has to be some concessions. The movie also has to cater to those that have never read the book and never will.

I like what you said about Embry. I hadn't thought about his behavior and his temperature already rising. Good call!

I still think the watcher has to believe that Edward is gone. It changes the connotation completely. You have to mourn with Bella, believe he has moved on and is out enjoying his life. If you know he is "waiting in the wings" (as she likes to say), it's not as dramatic when they go to Volterra or when she has the conversation with him afterwards. It has to be out of the blue.

Alice and Jasper
Emmett and Rosalie
Esme and Carlisle
Jacob and Nessie
the Denali clan

I think I would want her to start with Alice and Jasper. I really want her to flesh out the story of their meeting and travelling to the Cullens. I also want to know more about when she "woke up" and what she saw and how that affected her, as well as what Japer felt when he first saw her. I mean, it must have been a bit disconcerting. I also think that the scene when they meet the Cullens must be absolutely hilarious.

I would like to know more about Jake and Nessie, part of that is because I'm sure we would have to see all the others then too. It's not like Bella and Edward are going to let Nessie just disappear from them, and the rest of the family is pretty attached. I do want to find out what happens as Nessie grows. I mean, Bella and Edward are essentialy high schoolers, soon they will be the parents of a daughter who looks the same age. Nessie looks too much like Bella and Edward to not be related, so I've always wondered what they will do since the main part of their fitting in strategy involves Edward starting out as a junior in high school! How do they plan to explain that?

And how will they explain Bella? After all, she doesn't look much like Alice and Jasper, but they can't exactly pass her off as Edward's sister given the intensity of their relationship. These are the questions that keep me up at night...

I don't know that I could stand a whole book about Emmette and Rosalie. I like Emmette a lot, and definitely started liking Rose more after reading her story in Eclipse, but I don't think I could put up with her for an entire book. Even Emmette is kind of immature in a way. I just don't see them as dynamic as the others. Their past has not had the same kind of conflict as the others, so I don't feel the need to hear any more of their story.

I think I would want her to start with Alice and Jasper. I really want her to flesh out the story of their meeting and travelling to the Cullens. I also want to know more about when she "woke up" and what she saw and how that affected her, as well as what Japer felt when he first saw her. I mean, it must have been a bit disconcerting. I also think that the scene when they meet the Cullens must be absolutely hilarious.

I would like to know more about Jake and Nessie, part of that is because I'm sure we would have to see all the others then too. It's not like Bella and Edward are going to let Nessie just disappear from them, and the rest of the family is pretty attached. I do want to find out what happens as Nessie grows. I mean, Bella and Edward are essentialy high schoolers, soon they will be the parents of a daughter who looks the same age. Nessie looks too much like Bella and Edward to not be related, so I've always wondered what they will do since the main part of their fitting in strategy involves Edward starting out as a junior in high school! How do they plan to explain that?

And how will they explain Bella? After all, she doesn't look much like Alice and Jasper, but they can't exactly pass her off as Edward's sister given the intensity of their relationship. These are the questions that keep me up at night...

I don't know that I could stand a whole book about Emmette and Rosalie. I like Emmette a lot, and definitely started liking Rose more after reading her story in Eclipse, but I don't think I could put up with her for an entire book. Even Emmette is kind of immature in a way. I just don't see them as dynamic as the others. Their past has not had the same kind of conflict as the others, so I don't feel the need to hear any more of their story.

I agree with you on Alice and Jasper. I'd also like to see Esme more, she really doesn't have that much impact as a character.

I was thinking the same thing about when Nessie is grown up and they're all in high school together! I think she'd have to be a sister to Edward probably.

I think Emmett and Rosalie would only really be interesting if something makes her transform her personality sometime in the future and she becomes less self-centered.

vampire.gif

That is the best smilie ever :goodvibes

You need to put Tofubeast on the case.. she's an excellent pic-HUNTER. (and she has a wicked curveball)

Of course!!! lol :idea:

Alice and Jasper
Emmett and Rosalie
Esme and Carlisle
Jacob and Nessie
the Denali clan

I'd like to see Kate and Garret. Mostly I don't want to be disappointed by too much Cullens (don't hurt me!) I'd like to know Alice's story. And maybe see Jacob and Nessie develop. Maybe all of their stories as humans. Those would make a great collection of short stories. That'd be a good spin-off.

I'd like to see Kate and Garret. Mostly I don't want to be disappointed by too much Cullens (don't hurt me!) I'd like to know Alice's story. And maybe see Jacob and Nessie develop. Maybe all of their stories as humans. Those would make a great collection of short stories. That'd be a good spin-off.

How about the Cullens and Denali's get together for a series because Aro has gone power hungry and they have to dismantle the Volturi together.

Then for the next series, they can deal with all the dilemmas presented by other covens without the policing influence of the Volturi. :)

Sigh...there's so much she could do, I hope she wants to go back to writing about vampires soon.

Just saw this and thought I'd share:

From stepheniemeyer.com

Exciting news for fans of Twilight the movie! Little, Brown will be publishing Twilight: Director's Notebook written by Catherine Hardwicke. It will be released on March 17th. This intimate look on making the movie will include inside secrets on everything from casting to wardrobe along with personal notes from Catherine and behind-the-scenes photographs. Click here to read the press release on our movie page and here to read Entertainment Weekly's article. [Please note: I have not been able to find anyone who is accepting pre-orders for the book, but I will post a link as soon as I find it somewhere.]

directorsnotebook.jpg

I'll have to catch up on this later, b/c thanks to my DH I'm sick. I would love for her to write one focused on Carlisle. It could start before he was turned and then follow him all the way through to Forks. Then I would really like one on Alice and Jasper as well.

How about the Cullens and Denali's get together for a series because Aro has gone power hungry and they have to dismantle the Volturi together.

Then for the next series, they can deal with all the dilemmas presented by other covens without the policing influence of the Volturi. :)

Sigh...there's so much she could do, I hope she wants to go back to writing about vampires soon.

I do think there is more to the Volturi story. Clearly they are not just going to take the insult lying down. Even Carlisle said that there world may reach a time when the Volturi are no longer needed. I think what happened with the Cullens served as a real eye opener to the rest about the Volturi's true motivations and the rest will not stand for that kind of corruption. After all, what will happen when it is somebody in their own coven the Volturi covets?

Well as most "government" goes, its usually corupt in some form.

ok so i have made some changes to my title. It sparkles now. I think i should send it to TravelMel to put with her pics from the prom party.

S7301376.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the idea of a "prequel" which discussed Carlisle's history. He's over 300 years old, for pete's sake; there could be so much cool stuff there! His creation, his learning to live with his condition, the years with the Volturi, coming to America, living through all the changes there... Just think, he doesn't meet Esme until AFTER he changes Edward in 1918; when he's already around 280 years old! He could then detail more of the additions to the family, fleshing out each of his children's and his wife's history. I always wondered about Esme's backstory.

Then, of course, the sequel, with the whole Jacob/Nessie and the Volturi coming back to haunt everybody. There is so much material left for SM to work with. I truly hope she does more!

I posted this in the other thread, so here it goes again. I started a DIS blog, where I'll post about my DIS adventures, Disney, future trips and yes, Twilight. I started it so all my friends over at DIS could keep track of me. I will post details there soon about my (hopeful) summer trip to Forks. So, subscribe if you have Blogspot and comment! Here's the link, it's also in my sig...

http://caribbeanprincess-live-love-laugh.blogspot.com/

Question for everyone!

What is the scene that you would love to see played out in any of the upcoming movies?

Mine would have to be the dog bowl scene from Breaking Dawn. I thought it was the funniest thing ever. and took it as Rosalie was actually starting to like Jacob. It didnt really seem like a spitefull thing. and then him throwing it at her. and all she could say was " you got food in my hair".

I don't know why but my absolute favorite "scene" from all the books was the paper cut scene at the beginning of New moon. When I read New Moon for the first time I actually read that part 3 times before moving on with the rest of the book. New Moon was my fav book (don't know why cause im not a Jacob fan) so I am so excited to see this scene and the scene in the woods when he tells her goodbye.

Oh and who didn't love the tent scene from eclipse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter