• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TWILIGHTAHOLICS!!! PART 3!~*~The Cullenization of a Nation!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Tats! For those that asked. I just taped this one up in the window. This is a super small suzuki, not my car.:rotfl: This is 3 inches. not nearly as big as my door tat. But it looks good.

S7301364.jpg
[/IMG]

Oooh!! :thumbsup2 Very very cool!

Thanks! I think it clashes with the flowers though. Can you believe that a guy drives that car? I am babysitting it while hes deployed. and i hate to say it but its a chick car all the way around.:lmao:

Thanks! I think it clashes with the flowers though. Can you believe that a guy drives that car? I am babysitting it while hes deployed. and i hate to say it but its a chick car all the way around.:lmao:

:rotfl: A VERY chick car! What service is he in? Tell him thank you for serving :goodvibes

That is too funny. I don't think the font clashes with the flowers at all.

Navy same as DH they're gone for an extended "cruise" and he doesnt have family here so DH volunteer me to watch his car for him.

I wont tell him we played dress up with his car. it even has a hibiscus on the gas tank.:rotfl:

Navy same as DH they're gone for an extended "cruise" and he doesnt have family here so DH volunteer me to watch his car for him.

I wont tell him we played dress up with his car. it even has a hibiscus on the gas tank.:rotfl:

Oh, you did this without his knowledge? For some reason I was thinking this was sanctioned decorating and that's what made it so funny!

:hug:

Edward Cullen would put a hibiscus on his car if it made Bella happy! :rotfl: Tell him to suck it up! :rotfl:

hopping on this bullet train...already three pages in :drive:
cute!

Personally, I think Stephenie is a REALLY poor writer- quality wise. She has great ideas, but is so incredibly repititive and should gear her writing more towards adults!

You crack me up, Trampita! (insert blonde shimmy banana)

I love that saying for a car, too! Great idea! (Poor guy, being made fun of whilest deployed. LOL!)

I can do whatever i want. I have to look at that littler car every day. and move it around. I might get brave enough to drive it somewhere. :rotfl:

It is far from Ostentaious. (Sp?)

Cant take credit for it. It was Lowie's idea. I just did it for her. :)

cute!

You crack me up, Trampita! (insert blonde shimmy banana)

I love that saying for a car, too! Great idea! (Poor guy, being made fun of whilest deployed. LOL!)

I'm SORRY! I read adult geared books! :snooty:

:teeth:

She also said something when Bella would pull into Charlie's driveway, about him peeking out of the curtain at LEAST twice. It was almost the exact sentence.. :sad2: :goodvibes

yes, and bella and edwards lips "move together" quite a bit. ;)

What I'd like to see in New Moon (and I'm only doing one because that's as far ahead as I can think right now!):

I hope they show a Happy Bella at the beginning of the film. She must stop moping! She was happy at this time. Act like it!

I'd like the film to stay with the paper cut at the beginning, with Jasper going haywire. I read somewhere that it was possible that they make it a more intense wound than a simple paper cut, but I like that it is something so small that makes the "newest member" hungry.

I really hope they explain Jasper's power in this one for future movies to make more sense.

I am not one of those opposed to seeing Edward's turmoil when he's away. I don't want Edward to leave Bella, not to be seen until Italy, and think the whole way through that he's at Mardi Gras living it up with Louis and Lestat. I want to see him in as deep a despair as Bella. Which means more Rob. And I'm OK with that.

I hope the cliff diving scene is done well and that they show Victoria as a prelude to Eclipse.

I hope we see some chemistry between Bella and Jacob, otherwise the next films are going to fall flat!

I hope they do Italy right. It may be awful, but I love the scene when Heidi brings in the tourists. Something very sad and Schindler's List about it. The race to the clock will be great to see, a half naked Rob won't be too bad either! They better have a yellow Porsche, not change it to a blue Audi or something.

YES YES YES :thumbsup2 (except for the Edward part..i hope it stays true to the book) ...
I had to LOL @ the Blue Audi..lol
I want to see Kristen ACT ( i know she can).. i want to see the part in Italy when she is racing to get to Edward and has to get around the crowd and run through the fountain..i almost had a freakin anxiety attack..lol

As far as Edward and New Moon are concerned: I agree that we shouldn't see what he is doing. The whole point is that Bella believes that he has abandoned her, and the reader has to believe it too, at least to an extent. You don't know that he's having a hard time of it. You don't know that he's going to come back eventually. You have to think that he is completely out of the picture for the relationship with Jacob to make any sense.

I'm re-reading New Moon right now and something that has stuck out to me every time I re read it is when she gets introduced to Embry and he "shyly" sticks his hand in his pocket. Anybody else think that this is not due to shyness at all but because his hand is already so hot?

Another nitpicky book question: In Breaking Dawn, why is it that Kate doesn't affect Bella? I mean, Jasper works on the body so he can. The more I think about it, the more it is described as Kate running and electric current over her skin. It seems like this would be physical. I guess it could be a mind thing like how Aro has to touch you to read your mind, but it seems like the description is more that of an actual physical response.

I totally agree with you about Edward in New Moon..i don't think we should see him until Italy (unfortunately).
ANd about Embry..that is exacty what i thought!!!

. i want to see the part in Italy when she is racing to get to Edward and has to get around the crowd and run through the fountain..i almost had a freakin anxiety attack..lol

I loved this part too!!! I could hardly read at a normal pace as my eyes were trying to scan the entire page all at once to see if she made it to him in time!! Very intense for me as well!! lol:scared:

As far as Edward and New Moon are concerned: I agree that we shouldn't see what he is doing. The whole point is that Bella believes that he has abandoned her, and the reader has to believe it too, at least to an extent.

See, the reader has to believe it, but I think that translating it to film there has to be some concessions. The movie also has to cater to those that have never read the book and never will.

I like what you said about Embry. I hadn't thought about his behavior and his temperature already rising. Good call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter