Twenty3curls' PJ! SBP/CG - March 12, 2010

Oh! I love your story! And the shoes!! (I'm wearing a similar pair!)

Can't wait to hear more!!!

Just wanted to stop in...I am a March 2010 bride too!! And I just love those red shoes!! What a cute couple :lovestruc

You have such a fun story. I am very jealous that you are so organized! Congrats on getting so much settled.

I photoshopped the artwork for our save the dates and the mickey magnets that we included with them. I am not the craftiest person but I had a great time doing it.

Can't wait to hear more!

Congrats to you both on your wedding and wow those are some awesome red heals. I LOVE THEM!

Just wanted to stop in...I am a March 2010 bride too!! And I just love those red shoes!! What a cute couple :lovestruc

Thanks, Mandy! I think March is going to be a great month at Disney...not a month I would ever consider at home. And, I'm glad the shoes are a hit... I think life is always better in a pair of red shoes!:goodvibes

You have such a fun story. I am very jealous that you are so organized! Congrats on getting so much settled.

I photoshopped the artwork for our save the dates and the mickey magnets that we included with them. I am not the craftiest person but I had a great time doing it.

Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks! I look forward to sharing as I figure more out :) I'm really excited to confirm the date so I can start crafting some save-the-dates. I was looking a die-cutting machines the other day, lamenting my inability to afford one....then my DF surprised me with a Cricut Expressions today for Easter! And he bought me the Mickey & Friends cartridge so I could make Mickey save-the-dates! Can't wait! I'd love to see the stuff you're working on...how'd you do magnets??

Congrats to you both on your wedding and wow those are some awesome red heals. I LOVE THEM!

Thanks you! Love red...good thing DF was all about the red heels...because I've been planning on wearing red shoes on my wedding day for many more years than I've known him! :laughing:

Awww, what a sweet story! Sounds like you've got pretty much everything under control. I think those Mad Hatter cakes are neat.

Congrats!

Thanks! We look back on that summer quite fondly...wouldn't have wanted it any other way! And, I like to pretend I have everything under control...it's all an act! :rotfl: I'm not a big fan of uncertainty, so I try to plan what I can...fingers crossed it all works! ;)

So, I'm really excited! As I mentioned in one of my other posts, I'm pretty determined to make my own invitations, save-the-dates, and programs...BUT, I don't want them to look amateur or cheap. The other day I was looking at die-cut machines to do some Disney cut outs (like Mickey heads); but, I quickly realized there was no way I could afford to do it right now. We're starting to put some deposits on vendors, we're saving for our August trip and until the semester's over, my work hours are somewhat limited. I gave up my search and decided I'd just wait for my birthday and ask for Joann Fabrics gift cards to put toward a machine.
Well, DF and I celebrated Easter today because he has to work tomorrow...so he tells me I have to unwrap a present before I can do my Easter basket because the basket will give away the gift....so now my interest is piqued. I open the present...IT WAS A CRICUT EXPRESSIONS!!!! I'm so excited!!! He handed me the Easter basket and in it was 3 different cartridge sets, one of which was the Mickey & Friends set, which has Mickey heads! Now I can make the Mickey head fan programs I want to do and the Mickey head invitations I have in mind....and they'll all be uniform and perfectly cut! :woohoo: DF was so cute... because I did sort of scold him for going to so far over the limit we'd set ... "I was so excited when you said you wanted to make our invitations and things...I think that's so cute...I wanted to help!" He's the best! :lovestruc

Here is the inspiration picture I'm going to use for the invitations.
MickeyOutlineInvitations.jpg

I'm going to do them in our colors, of course...but I'm hoping with my new toy I can do a variation of these with the cutout of the Mickey head set on the square cardstock.

Nowhere near this point...I'm just excited about the possibilities with the Cricut. Yea, I'm a bit of a dork. :rotfl:

Hey Emily! Just notice your PJ link in your siggy!!! Glad I did. Your story is adorable and everything you have planned so far is great!

The inspiration invitations are adorable.

Hey Emily! Just notice your PJ link in your siggy!!! Glad I did. Your story is adorable and everything you have planned so far is great!

The inspiration invitations are adorable.

Oh and BTW you and your DF are adorable!!

Thanks, Lynn!! Glad you found my PJ...I'm so excited to start it and start putting my ideas in writing! It's nice to have an outlet when Jeff is exhausted by the thought of planning!

Also...it's nice to see I'm not the only one still up!

Lovely story, you two are adorable! I like those invitations, very cute. Can't wait to read more

Lovely story, you two are adorable! I like those invitations, very cute. Can't wait to read more

Thank you!! I hope I'm able to recreate the invitations...I really have my heart set on them. Luckily, we only 18 people to invite and, really, that's only about 11 households! And I have probably about 8 months to get it right! :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading :)

I honestly think it's your wedding and you can do as you please. While it might look nicer in pictures if they have flowers, I agree, that's a bit pricey. Can you bring your own smaller/silk bouquets for them, or is that not allowed at Disney (I don't know the rules)? I hope your school work is coming along alright! Hang in there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter