• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twas the Night Before ... Christmas 09?! - 12/30 New TR! Please come join me!

Off and running, come and play with me!

YAY!!! ON my way over!! I gotta get my photos downloaded!!! Say, that photographer added my family photo to your card not mine at Epcot! I need to get it on my photopass... I think I can request this if you give me the photopass card #? I can email them the image #, etc.. Thanks!

I believe they are October 14 - 20th. :yay:

Thanks! Hard to say but I am glad to know when!

Those October dates are killing me. I just know if we get to go it will be the very end of the month....

Yeah, it is hard to say if they would work for me either -- this might be a last minute "stranger things have happened" repeat for me!!!

Can't wait for a HappyDog Christmas!!! :santa: And really hoping those October dates work out. For you too, Anita!! :)
Looking forward to starting it! Can't wait either!!!! October would be fun, but if we do I think it may end up as an END of Sept b/c of timing and holidays... this or end of October, first of November...

Welcome home! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :cool1:

Tracy

Thanks! I am looking forward to getting it ready!

YAY!!! ON my way over!! I gotta get my photos downloaded!!! Say, that photographer added my family photo to your card not mine at Epcot! I need to get it on my photopass... I think I can request this if you give me the photopass card #? I can email them the image #, etc.. Thanks!

No problem on getting you the card number....
can you wait a bit though?
We are waiting for some in our group to go on their trips before we start our 30 day time line.

No problem on getting you the card number....
can you wait a bit though?
We are waiting for some in our group to go on their trips before we start our 30 day time line.

Oh fine fine! No problem! I can probably have them do a search to find the images - I had to do that with my pirate's league photos!

Getting that dang TR started! :thumbsup2

CHRISTMAS in Disney!!! Hi all! I have started my TR! Take a look! Link below!!! I hope you come by to read!!!!

I've been silenting lurking this thread for a few months and couldn't wait until you got back to read all about both trips and then I lost you! I am headed over now to read both September and December TR's! :surfweb:

I've been silenting lurking this thread for a few months and couldn't wait until you got back to read all about both trips and then I lost you! I am headed over now to read both September and December TR's! :surfweb:

Oh I am so glad you are here! Welcome! Glad you are making it over!

Have to come over and read all about your Disney Christmas...

I need some Hot Chocolate with some espresso in it and I'll be right over...:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter