Twas the Night Before ... Christmas 09?! - 12/30 New TR! Please come join me!

Happydog

DIS Veteran
Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not … even …. a … mouse. WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. There IS a Mouse!! :p Yes, most certainly a mouse. It IS Disney World after all! HOW could it be Christmas in Disney WITHOUT the Mouse??!!:goodvibes

Soooooooooooooooooo… WELCOME!!! This is my Christmas in Disney World Pre Trip Report, and I am thrilled you have joined me for this festive holiday countdown!:yay::yay:

I LOVE the Christmas season. :santa: Christmas decorations, Christmas music, Christmas STUFF. I am the freak who gets up on Black Friday to stand in line for a store opening at 3am!!! I am the industrious baker who churns out ten different kinds of Christmas cookies!! I am the nerd who can't wait for the Christmas wrapping paper display to go up at her local Container store! I'm just a Christmas dork who plays Christmas music in her car and her house during all waking hours from Thanksgiving until New Years... I can’t wait to spend a Christmas in Disney, and I can’t wait to share it with you! :goodvibes

This December, my family (whom I will introduce you to, or reintroduce you to in a minute) is traveling to
WDW December 20 – 27. We will be there the week before Christmas enjoying the holidays at the Beach Club Villas!! :cloud9:

The holiday participants include me, my DH, and our two boys, DS7 and DS4. I want to post a few photos from our July Trip to use in this introduction, I plan to include a few from my Photopass CD, so when the CD arrives I will post a "family" photo HERE!!!!

Image231.jpg

In the meantime, here is a photo of my THREE guys, and a picture of the two DS's on our 4th of July trip! AND a photo of ME, that my DS7 took with his disposable camera (this was on the train to Disney)...

Disney352.jpg

Disney197.jpg

Boswell-R2-038-17A.jpg

So WHO are we?? Why are we headed to WDW for Christmas???!!! Join my PTR and find out the answer to these questions and MORE, including a mini-TR from the west coast and plenty Holiday chit chat about various things and of course, all things Disney during the Christmas season!! I hope to spread some holiday cheer and some festive fun along the way.. ::yes::
Ho HO Ho!!!

I hurried over here as soon as I saw you "ho ho ho"ing over on LL's PTR!

Hurray for a Christmas PTR and a Christmas stay at the BCV! :yay:

Well, it does seem like someone has been "ho ho ho"ing all over the place! I'm glad she finally got this show on the road!

I'm here!

YAY!! :santa:

I hurried over here as soon as I saw you "ho ho ho"ing over on LL's PTR!

Hurray for a Christmas PTR and a Christmas stay at the BCV! :yay:

I know I can't wait!! Thank goodness they heat the pools! I hope I can put my toes in!!! :cloud9:

joining in on all the fun......
WOW!!! YAY! Now go feed those squirrels! :rotfl:

CP, I am surprised that you would be talking about hos!!!!!!! :banana:

Hey now this is the CHRISTMAS LIGHT DISTRICT, not the RED LIGHT DISTRICT... :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well, it does seem like someone has been "ho ho ho"ing all over the place! I'm glad she finally got this show on the road!

I know!!! "SHE" is glad, too!!!! My grandfather used to say "HO, HO, BAH!" Like it was too "jovial" to say it three times -- he always had to cancel it out! SO soon enough I might start adding that "bah!" :laughing:

I'm joining! We are going in the beginning of the month. We were there in 06 over Christmas...so pretty! Can't wait to hear more! I am right there with you in the Christmas craziness! I bake TONS of cookies and shopped last year on black Friday from 2:00 am until 5:00 pm!!!!! I even managed to con DH into going :lmao: He says never again!

I'm here I'm here!!!! I think Christmas at Disney would be amazing!!! I'm so excited to hear all about your plans!

I'm here!! I'm here!!

I am so excited!

Think I can convince to go to Disney at Christmas at somepoint? I think this year would be a great year. :rolleyes1

Joining in to read along. We're leaving on Dec. 16th celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary & will stay at Pop until the 24th. It will be a surprise for our 8 & 4 year old! :woohoo: Anyway, I can't wait to read about your plans and eventually your trip. :)

another christmas lover here!!! Love love LOVE christmas..DBF is a certified Christmas Grinch so the holidays are ALWAYS interesting for us :lmao:

Can't wait to hear more! I'm subbing in:goodvibes

I'm here!! Bring on the Binder Thingy!! ;)

HEY! We get there on the same day!!! Meetup??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter