• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TV shows you hate but most people like

Bachelor/Bachelorette
Simpsons
American Dad
Anything with the Kardashians in it
Real Housewives of______

There are a lot of popular shows I don't watch so I can't say I hate them but DH went on a tear with Mike & Molly for a few weeks. I think it's awful. Every character is a ridiculous charicature of a stereotypical bozo.

American idol, dancing with stars and and shows like that. I've actually never watched them.

Now I do love modern family, house of cards, NCIS (only the original) and all the law & orders.

Oh, and American Idol.

not a Seacrest fan. He just annoys me and I have no idea why! :confused3

Same here, for some reason he just annoys the heck out of me.

The X Files
Breaking Bad
Any of the Law and Order series

.....Well, pretty much anything that develops a cult following is lost on me. I also don't like violence on tv shows. There's enough in the news.

Thank goodness someone said it before me, I just cu;d not get all the love of Breaking Bad or X-Files.

If we go throw back:

Happy Days
Mary Tyler Moore & all the spinoffs.

Glee, Game of Thrones, The Office

I would probably dislike many more, but I don't watch a whole bunch of sitcoms or shows. Although, I do have to admit binging on Criminal Minds lately.

Roseanne...hated that show. Don't watch any of the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Real Housewives, Teen Mom, etc. type shows. Or any of the Dugger shows or Kate plus 8 or whatever that and the original show were called.

MJ

Dancing with the stars. I watched Rachel Hunter clomp around like a horse and judges all acted like she was the second coming. Haven't watched a minute of it since.
All the NCIS

I could go on forever. Currently, reality anything, any show that's an hour long, and Big Bang Theory. I fit the demographic perfectly for that show. I'm a nerdy guy in his 30s who loves many of the things they reference on the show. But it's just not funny. I've tried many times to get into it. My mom even loves it. It's stupid.

I tried and failed many times to enjoy Glee and the Big Bang Theory but it never worked. Never understood the appeal of either. I also always really disliked the Sopranos.

I watch mostly sci-fi, home improvement, and travel shows. Lol. So anything mainstream is lost to me. Seinfeld is horrible, any of the housewives, any of the crap on E, the bachelor/bachelorette, etc...basically all of the things you guys already listed. Don't care for the Walking Dead. Tried to get in to Arrested Development, couldn't do it.

The one that a PP mentioned that DH & I were talking about being so awful earlier this week was Two Broke Girls. They yell every line and after every bad line, it's the same laugh track. We figure the only thing keeping it on is cleavage and potty mouth.

Many listed here, but Breaking Bad is the one I really "should" have loved, but didn't. I loved the first episode, and then it went downhill from there. Gave up on it 6 or 7 episodes in.

For me, it's How I Met Your Mother. Saw a few episodes and just didn't understand the popularity of the show.

Some here have said they "hate" certain shows but yet have never seen them. There are a lot of shows that I've never seen that don't "sound good" to me, but I can't say I "hate" them if I've never even given them a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter