• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tut-Tut, it Looks Like Rain! May '09 Trip Report. *Finished! 9/27 Pg. 69.

It's not so sad ending a trip report when you know you have another one in the works.

I know I'm guilty of overplanning many times over. It all seems so doable when you're sitting at your computer at home.

Well, obviously I'm a bit late to the party! I just stumbled on your report yesterday and read it all the way through. May I say THANK YOU for the links on the first page? I love that! Typically I won't sub a report when I see it has 1000 posts ( :scared1: ) because I know I'll never make it through, but you made it so easy. Of course I missed all the fun chit chat in between updates, but oh well. I do hope you get the foot issue figured out before the next trip. Was it the crocs do you think? I'm sure you've discussed this ad nauseum (but remember, I missed all that ;)) but maybe they are just not the shoe for you. I know they killed my mom's feet on our first trip together. I find them pretty comfy on a day to day basis, but only with socks, and I don't think they'd work for me in the parks. Anyway, I'm sure glad you broke down and rented a scoot at AK - boy you'd have been miserable trying to do that big old park with your poor aching tootsies. Next time don't be so stubborn and get one sooner!

Looking forward to your next TR! :goodvibes

Hey LL,

I thought that your tr was great for its combination of optimism and fun and your honesty...

While you clearly adore Disney-I think that it was very honest and a favor to other travelers to talk about the rain...(which I think you handled w/ grace and aplomb... and your feet...which while unpleasant/OUCH for you...I also think you handled with a great deal of grace...and I think people need to think about having the right shoes/medical supplies...since most of us don't do the kind of walking we do at Disney and need to be prepared for it...(I think you made the very best out of an uncomfortable situation...:goodvibes

I am very much looking forward to hearing about your January trip...

YOU go girl...:woohoo:

LL! I spent my evening last night finishing your wonderful TR. I'm so glad I did, even though I am sooo behind :blush: you have so many amazing pictures like the rainbow over Dumbo (well worth getting soaked for), Spectromagic (especially that lovely peacock) and all the delightful light fixtures at CRT. The only bad part about your report was reading about how much your feet hurt :hug: I actually breathed a sigh of relief myself when you finally rented a scooter. It sounds like it hurt so much, I hope you don't have the same problems on your January trip. I'm glad you're going back so soon so we can read another one of your reports!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter