Tut-Tut, it Looks Like Rain! May '09 Trip Report. *Finished! 9/27 Pg. 69.

I :love:the piano pool. I think it is my favorite pool of all the value resorts. I love how is never really crowded and it has that tropical feel. But, boo, to ruining your pants.

I remember having those same chicken quesadillas on one of my ASMu trips - yummy.

Love the MK ceiling pics. No...I really never have looked at the ceilings in the stores, but I will next time.

Shoplifting....yuck! :sad2: But I bet it happens all the time and I kind of wonder what they would do about it if they saw it happen. As much as they let people handle everything, it must happen more at Disney than regular stores. I bet they know they are always going to lose some revenue by shoplifters. I guess the rest of us paying customers more than make up for it!

A full week without checking out the pool?!:scared1: I am ashamed of you too! ;) JUST KIDDING, of course! Glad you took some to relax although what a shame about the bleach and your pants. Although on the other hand am also thankful for the rigorous cleaning that Disney does!

Your chicken quesadilla looks YUM-O.

Ya know, I don't know that I've checked out the ceilings in the Main St shops. Will have to do that next time! :thumbsup2

Would love to see the mickey pendants you both bought. :scared: to shoplifting in Disney. That's just wrong! But I'm sure it does happen. :sad2:

No worries on update schedule. Sorry that you are feeling overwhelmed. As others have said, we're all rooting for you and will be here when you're ready for more! :goodvibes

LL-that's cool the pool is piano themed...I really like the theming of the AsMU-I liked the Broadway section too...& the food court seemed to be pretty good...

Glad the feet were feeling better...:goodvibes

I know what you mean about feeling extra bad about shoplifting at the MK-it just seems so wrong there...not that it is ever right...but things like that aren't supposed to happen there-it's the happy, magic place...:confused3

Don't worry it'll all be good...everyone will be here when you're able to write again...

take really good care of yourself and try to relax and treat yourself really well before your surgery...:hug:

it will all be good and you'll have the fun of another trip all waiting for you...

Good thoughts, prayers and magic vibes coming your way...pixiedust:

Oh sorry about the pants. That stinks!

You had such a relaxing day at the MK. Glad your feet were better.

Good luck with your upcoming surgery!

Oh LL, so sorry to hear that your pants got ruined!!!:sad2: But thanks for the tip!!!:thumbsup2 Sounds like a nice, peaceful morning with your Mom, I tend to not schedule quiet pool time in either when I'm there.....but hope to in September when we're there, too!

So sorry you're feeling overwhelmed....we're here if you feel up to "talking" or updating!!!:hug: In the meantime, take care of yourself and please know we're all routing for you and praying for you! We'll miss you!!!!:hug:

Ya know I am going to notice light fixtures so much more during this trip!! I was actually in NY this weekend and saw some really nice ones and immediately thought of you LL!! Haha, it's even happening in non-Disney places!! Sorry about your pants, never thought they would use bleach because of just this sort of thing happening. Hey your meals looked delicious though!!

Sounds like the day was just what the doctor called for - relaxing with down time for some mother/daughter bonding! Sounds like it was wonderful.

Sorry about your pants though. That's just terrible!

What a very relaxing morning! That is a real bummer about your pants though! :headache: I am happy to read the the chairs are cleaned though...::yes:: I'm surprised they don't clean them in the wee hours of the morning when it's least likely to have guests using them. :confused3

So glad your feet were feeling good and you could skip the scooter! :yay:

Completely understandable about feeling overwhelmed and all with everything you have going on - don't worry, take care of yourself - we'll be here when you are able to update! :goodvibes

Bleach?! Um, why?:confused3 I mean, I understand and appreciate the desire to kill germs, but I think other anti-microbials might be a bit better suited to a pool chairs where people SIT!

I'm glad your mom dragged you to the pool and the two of you had a nice relaxing morning. You know, as much as I enjoyed having a TS restaurant at the BC I really missed the nice big food courts with lots of choices. Your breakfast and your lunch sound really good.

I do hope you get a chance to post pictures of your Disney jewelry, but completely understand your overwhelmed feelings right now. You do what you need to do for you. We're waiting here patiently and cheering you on.:cheer2:

I hate that you ruined your pants! That stinks! :mad:

I am one of those wierdos who loves the smell of bleach, though.

The quesadillas look so stinkin' good. Guess who's going through the Taco Bell drive through for quesadillas today?

Good luck with your surgery!!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, sweet girl!

Love the update....you girlies must have felt so relaxed!!!! I can't believe we are already up to your last full day!!!! Don't worry about taking some time...we will all be here for you when you are ready!!! Take it easy sweetie!

How did I miss commenting on this? :lmao:

Sorry! :goodvibes

Anyway, what a relaxing morning! I so need to do this! It sounds wonderful, with the exception of the ruined pants. What a bummer. :sad2:

I had a black cover-up ruined at ASMu a couple of years ago. Then my DS got ketchup on one of his shirts and I tried the next day to it bleached out by rubbing it all over the loungers. It didn't work though. I did get some really funny looks from people though.

We headed to the Castle Hub then Adventure land, Mom took these.

556083162_JvTXs-M.jpg

Crystal Palace is such a pretty place - the building and the trees and flowers around it!

Totally know about the overwhelming feelings. Life just gets in the way of our fun times too often. Hang in there, and know you have a bunch of Dis-crazies in your corner when you need a fix!

I could have sworn I commented on this post! Oh well...

Sorry about your pants, that really stinks. I had no clue they used bleach.

I'm glad you were able to walk around and your feet weren't bothering as bad. I'm sure the day off at AK helped a lot.

I'll be thinking about you and your upcoming surgery. :goodvibes:

Yay! I made it for a trip report in progress. :)

I've been spending my days at work (when I'm not getting back to back phone calls) reading through your completed PTR and TR and just noticed where you had recently started this one.

That stinks about your pants!

I'm sorry to hear about your pants. Its nice to know that they use bleach on those chairs but you'd think they'd put out a sign or something to warn people. :confused3

When you said that you were smelling bleach, I thought you were just smelling the chlorine from the pool. I love that smell! I was quite surprised to read that you really were smelling bleach and it was coming from the lounge chairs. Yikes I hate that about your pants. I would have been fuming!
Clean is good but that's taking it a bit overboard.
I'm missing you on the boards, please don't feel a bit guilty about taking some time off and keeping me waiting on reading about the rest of the day.....:rolleyes1 Hmmmm, wonder why I'm so impatient?;)

Hey there! I have been poking around catching up and was glad to hear that your Pool morning and MK afternoon seemed to start off just right. With a PTR and a TR and nevermind the rest of your life :goodvibes it is totally understandable that you need to take time to do other things! We all have that!! So when you come back we'll be here too!!:flower3: Just keep a smile on your face :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter