Tut-Tut, it Looks Like Rain! May '09 Trip Report. *Finished! 9/27 Pg. 69.

Oooo, I love your COP pictures! Ours didn't turn out that well for some reason :confused: Ben and I started singing the song while looking at your pictures! I, too, sadly missed the TTA. That is right up mine and dd's alley. They were still doing the Stitch show as of the 24th...we just passed it right up.
Pretzel going on my snack list for next time :thumbsup2

LL- those are by far the best pictures I've ever seen taken during the COP show (which I love BTW):thumbsup2. I spied a Mickey plush under the christmas tree.

I agree. These CoP pictures are great! I am so glad you took them. When we hit CoP on our MK day I was completely overwhelmed by the mid afternoon heat. We had just walked down the secret path from toontown and it was a bagillion degrees. I was feeling really bad when we got into CoP, so I never bothered to take my camera out of the bag. Seeing your pictures makes me realize how much I really love that attraction (especially when I am not suffering from heat stroke!)

I love the super secret path! The cream cheese pretzel looks really good! I will have to add that to my "snacks to try" list. :thumbsup2

You know I have never done CoP. I am definitely doing that this trip.

I love, love, love the cream cheese pretzels. They are so yummy.

Great pix! That pretzel looks so good! YUM!!

CoP looks like something I would really like. On our first trip together in 2007 we made it all the way in before my DD had a meltdown of epic proportion and we RAN out of there.

CoP looks like something I would really like. On our first trip together in 2007 we made it all the way in before my DD had a meltdown of epic proportion and we RAN out of there.

mmm those pretzels look really good.... need to try one soonest;)

terrific COP pixs!!

I had no desire to see the stitch show.... now i know why LOL

paula

The pretzels look super yummy! COP is a great one, I missed it this trip (not appealing to my girls!)

Have a great 4th tomorrow!

I'm wondering why I have never had a cream cheese pretzel before.:confused:
:confused: That will be on my "must eat" list!

Sounds like a wonderful MK morning.:goodvibes

You know we spent very little time in Tomorrowland this trip, with both Space Mnt. and TT down. We rode Buzz a few times, but the whole land felt strange to me somehow? I missed TT.:sad2:

Your pretzel really does look fantastic. I'm glad you didn't have to share it with a crane.:rotfl:

I read last night but forgot to comment! Love that you got so many light fixture pics in Toon Town. I have to spend more time there this next trip.

I have heard others rave about the pretzels. I don't know. Not sure it appeals to me. Maybe I'll try a bite of yours first. ;)

You really didi get amazing photos of CoP... did you use "our" camera? What setting?

Looking forward to hearing what you did next! popcorn::

LL- those are by far the best pictures I've ever seen taken during the COP show (which I love BTW):thumbsup2. I spied a Mickey plush under the christmas tree.
Thank you! Some of them were Jen's so I can't take all of the credit! I noticed so many more details on CoP when I rode this last trip.

Wow! Look at all those lights!!! :lmao:

I am so sad -- I didn't get a chance to try one of those pretzels :(. Maybe next time!

We saw a snippet of the Stitch show and we were so not impressed. :sad2:

The castle pictures are very cute!
Hehehe. I think I took the most light pictures this day. :laughing:
You will be there again before you know it!
I was not impressed with the Stitch show at all. :confused:

We were totally styling with our sunglasses and matching shirts! I really loved this morning we had such a great time!!! We had the most amazing pretzel ever, so yummy can't wait to eat one with you again! We'll have to do that!!!

COP is amazing...and we even sang!! I loved it, it was great and truly what Disney is all about!!! I want to ride that with you again...see I'm making plans for us again LOL!!!! Then I think we should totally do Haunted Mansion cuz I love that ride...oh yes I do LOL!!!!

Great update...I would say I can't wait to see what happens next...but I kind of know LOL!
Go right ahead and make plans! :rotfl: I really can't wait for another one of those pretzels. :cloud9:

Just think, though, you are some of the very few who ever saw it, and it's been retired, so you have a Disney 'badge' that most of us can never get!
This is so very true. I wonder if they will revamp that area. I don't know what they were thinking putting a stage show in the blazing sun in that area of Tomorrowland. Not very good planning!

:banana:

Oooo, I love your COP pictures! Ours didn't turn out that well for some reason :confused: Ben and I started singing the song while looking at your pictures! I, too, sadly missed the TTA. That is right up mine and dd's alley. They were still doing the Stitch show as of the 24th...we just passed it right up.
Pretzel going on my snack list for next time :thumbsup2
You will not be disappointed by the pretzel!
I love CoP. I think it ranks right up there as one of my favorites.

I agree. These CoP pictures are great! I am so glad you took them. When we hit CoP on our MK day I was completely overwhelmed by the mid afternoon heat. We had just walked down the secret path from toontown and it was a bagillion degrees. I was feeling really bad when we got into CoP, so I never bothered to take my camera out of the bag. Seeing your pictures makes me realize how much I really love that attraction (especially when I am not suffering from heat stroke!)
That happens sometimes! I get overwhelmed by it all in Epcot more so than in MK. Hopefully you will make it on there in September and enjoy it!

I love the super secret path! The cream cheese pretzel looks really good! I will have to add that to my "snacks to try" list. :thumbsup2
Yes, do add it. I love the super secret path too. I'm surprised it's not very crowded on all the times I have walked on it.

You know I have never done CoP. I am definitely doing that this trip.

I love, love, love the cream cheese pretzels. They are so yummy.
You must must must do CoP! It's wonderful, Disney at it's best. :cloud9:

:lmao: You should try again, it's a nice play to relax and cool down on a hot day.

mmm those pretzels look really good.... need to try one soonest;)

terrific COP pixs!!

I had no desire to see the stitch show.... now i know why LOL

paula
:lmao: That desire was pretty right on. It wasn't the greatest. Stitch didn't come out until the end, the rest of the time he was on a screen towards the top. So weird.

The pretzels look super yummy! COP is a great one, I missed it this trip (not appealing to my girls!)

Have a great 4th tomorrow!
Thanks! I hope you have a great 4th too!

Sounds like a wonderful MK morning.:goodvibes

You know we spent very little time in Tomorrowland this trip, with both Space Mnt. and TT down. We rode Buzz a few times, but the whole land felt strange to me somehow? I missed TT.:sad2:

Your pretzel really does look fantastic. I'm glad you didn't have to share it with a crane.:rotfl:
I felt the same way about Tomorrowland in May. It was so sad with things closed. :sad2:

I read last night but forgot to comment! Love that you got so many light fixture pics in Toon Town. I have to spend more time there this next trip.

I have heard others rave about the pretzels. I don't know. Not sure it appeals to me. Maybe I'll try a bite of yours first. ;)

You really didi get amazing photos of CoP... did you use "our" camera? What setting?

Looking forward to hearing what you did next! popcorn::
Yes, I did use our camera and I just used the regular setting. I am not sure what setting Jen used on her computer. Jen?
You think I am going to share a bite? Hmmm. I think not. :lmao: How about you get your own and if you don't like I will take it off your hands. :rotfl2:

I need to find those cream cheese pretzels in October...how did I never even know they existed!!!

Your tale of the fairies reminded me of the DISmeet. Try to go the Boardwalk with a group of 34 strangers all with different accents and credit cards from different states and have the staff try to figure out HOW you know each other and get along so well!!! :rotfl2:

The Launching Pad is the name of where you get the cream cheese pretzel's. We also got them in May for the first time. My DH loves pretzel's & we made a point to go there & get some. Very good!!! Great update. We did not do CoP in May but will probably do it when my DH & I go for our anniv. next year.

Yes, I did use our camera and I just used the regular setting. I am not sure what setting Jen used on her computer. Jen?
You think I am going to share a bite? Hmmm. I think not. :lmao: How about you get your own and if you don't like I will take it off your hands. :rotfl2:

:lmao::rotfl: And I thought we were friends! :rotfl::lmao:

You underestimate the power of that pretzel LOL!!!!!! :rotfl2:

I must defend my friends. The cream cheese pretzel is not of the sharing nature. Even amongst friends we must draw our lines somewhere. :lmao:

Mmm, that pretzel looks and sounds really good. I may have to try one of those myself.

Signing on...

Better late than never...:confused3

love your title...:thumbsup2

have become familiar with Nobby from Jen's trippie...:rotfl2:

hope that your feet feel better for the rest of trip...:sad2:

looking forward to more...popcorn::

:lmao::rotfl: And I thought we were friends! :rotfl::lmao:
:rolleyes1 You really need to try it and then talk to me. :rotfl2:

I need to find those cream cheese pretzels in October...how did I never even know they existed!!!

Your tale of the fairies reminded me of the DISmeet. Try to go the Boardwalk with a group of 34 strangers all with different accents and credit cards from different states and have the staff try to figure out HOW you know each other and get along so well!!! :rotfl2:
They are delish!

Oh goodness! I can't even imagine how that was! :rotfl:

The Launching Pad is the name of where you get the cream cheese pretzel's. We also got them in May for the first time. My DH loves pretzel's & we made a point to go there & get some. Very good!!! Great update. We did not do CoP in May but will probably do it when my DH & I go for our anniv. next year.
Ahhh, that is what it is! Those pretzels are so yummy!

You underestimate the power of that pretzel LOL!!!!!! :rotfl2:
Amen! :laughing:

I must defend my friends. The cream cheese pretzel is not of the sharing nature. Even amongst friends we must draw our lines somewhere. :lmao:
:lmao: Absolutely!

Mmm, that pretzel looks and sounds really good. I may have to try one of those myself.

Signing on...

Better late than never...:confused3

love your title...:thumbsup2

have become familiar with Nobby from Jen's trippie...:rotfl2:

hope that your feet feel better for the rest of trip...:sad2:

looking forward to more...popcorn::
Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter