Tut-Tut, it Looks Like Rain! May '09 Trip Report. *Finished! 9/27 Pg. 69.

Are those SUNNY pictures I see? Too bad the fairies were so nosy, but I guess I can't talk because I am nosy too.
Yes! Can you believe it, it was sunny!! They were nosy! Obnoxious nosy!

I can't wait to go to Pixie Hollow -- we didn't get to last time and it's on all our lists. By "our," I mean my mom's and my sister's and my list. I don't know how my dad would feel about it. :rotfl2:
Oh, I think your Dad could have fun with the fairies!! :lmao:

Love the updates! I love the stepmother/stepsister pics. What a hoot!

I'm loving the Nobby pic with the sword. Just too cool! :)
They were a hoot. I hope to come across them again in September.

Hey LL! In 2 days I will be in Disney and I am hoping to see the fairies as well! ;)
Have a wonderful trip!

Yeah, well you tell them I said to stop being so nosey and not to ever pick on our LL again. :mad:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Thanks! I love that we can think about doing things together! Although if anyone asks, I am from Massachusetts! :rotfl:
:laughing: Yes we will have to get our story straight before we meet them!

I just love being able to say hey we are going to do this together or we are going to ride this together...its going to be amazing!

how about an update.... I figure you need to finish this one, because your next trip is right around the corner!

I just love being able to say hey we are going to do this together or we are going to ride this together...its going to be amazing!
I know! It's amazing!

how about an update.... I figure you need to finish this one, because your next trip is right around the corner!
I am hoping to work on one tonight, if not tonight then tomorrow at the latest! I know. I need to get moving on this one! :eek:

I know! It's amazing!

I am hoping to work on one tonight, if not tonight then tomorrow at the latest! I know. I need to get moving on this one! :eek:

You I'm still working on my one from January LOL!!!! Okay so tomorrow night you can help me multitask and keep me company while the hubby is out fishing LOL!!!!

So far loving everything about your trip! The fairies, okay, well, just sound really weird! I know they have to stay in character, but obviously they were looking for some "right" answer. One of those shrug your shoulders, "whatever" moments, I guess.

Your trip together is so encouraging to me- that you and Jen could go together having met online and have a great time! It makes me so excited, all the more, getting to go next year with my newest, most wonderful friend maroo!

You I'm still working on my one from January LOL!!!! Okay so tomorrow night you can help me multitask and keep me company while the hubby is out fishing LOL!!!!
Sounds good to me! :goodvibes
I will be sure to let the fairies know...LOL! :rotfl:
Could you please get a picture of their faces while you tell them that? :rotfl2:
So far loving everything about your trip! The fairies, okay, well, just sound really weird! I know they have to stay in character, but obviously they were looking for some "right" answer. One of those shrug your shoulders, "whatever" moments, I guess.

Your trip together is so encouraging to me- that you and Jen could go together having met online and have a great time! It makes me so excited, all the more, getting to go next year with my newest, most wonderful friend maroo!
Thanks for joining in!! The fairies really were one of those whatever moments!

Oh, I am glad our trip is encouraging to you! I am sure you will have an excellent trip next year with Maroo! :goodvibes

As it turned out, I wanted to do some browsing in the gift shop and Jen needed to use the restroom. We split up for a bit and did our respective tasks. I had a shopping list of pins for my cubicle mate so I crossed some of those off the list and headed outside where I snapped away.

553418360_QRCPn-M.jpg

553419716_JAT7g-M.jpg

553419236_fJAtp-M.jpg

553421886_Lkdu9-M.jpg

553421363_5jVCf-M.jpg

553422547_4Q9q6-M.jpg

I was feeling really good at this point. The sun was shining, I was enjoying Toon Town which I had never really explored before and I was in DISNEY. I was one happy camper.

Soon enough Jen and I were reunited and decided to head to Tomorrowland via the super secret path. We only encountered one other person on the path and that was a CM.

553423775_dgWVN-M.jpg

553425274_BY73H-M.jpg

We both were a little sad that TTA was not in operation, it was a little eerie to just see it sitting there not moving people around. We had two missions in Tomorrowland...1. Cream Cheese Preztel. 2. Carousel of Progress.

It took a little searching to find where the Cream Cheese Pretzels were. Jen thought one place but after it wasn't there we headed towards the place that is under the TTA. I don't remember the name. We ordered and took our snacks to one of the benches in the shade.

553426254_GpTjZ-M.jpg

553426717_UJpWA-M.jpg

The best snack in the whole World! :cloud9:

I was so thankful that Jen wanted to try these little delicious babies, I fell in love and it's name was Pretzel.

I ate every little morsel of that pretzel while dodging birds and squirrels. There was a freaking CRANE poking around. Icky birds. Jen did well keeping them away from me.

After we finished our delicious pretzels it was time to take a whirl on the Carousel of Progress.

553427404_Y7pbZ-M.jpg

553427832_XgHNW-M.jpg

573724763_CYqRB-M.jpg

553433261_xFJSe-M.jpg

553432068_QacrY-M.jpg

573728541_gngJ7-M.jpg

553434093_ZPTiT-M.jpg

553436645_vTzhu-M.jpg

553436098_GWZRu-M.jpg

553441479_TvKHv-M.jpg

553440588_PY9q6-M.jpg

I adore Carousel of Progress. It's such a great ride and I love the song.

As we were exiting CoP, we came across the new Stich's Supersonic Celebration...which I think has been canceled since then. Yeah...that's how "great" it was. *Cough*

553443671_HpG4v-M.jpg

We watched a few minutes then headed to the Castle hub. On the way we stopped for photopass, they took these two with Jen's camera.

573740317_nx3ps-M-2.jpg

573740330_hpd3Z-M-1.jpg

Where would we head next?

LL- those are by far the best pictures I've ever seen taken during the COP show (which I love BTW):thumbsup2. I spied a Mickey plush under the christmas tree.

Wow! Look at all those lights!!! :lmao:

I am so sad -- I didn't get a chance to try one of those pretzels :(. Maybe next time!

We saw a snippet of the Stitch show and we were so not impressed. :sad2:

The castle pictures are very cute!

We were totally styling with our sunglasses and matching shirts! I really loved this morning we had such a great time!!! We had the most amazing pretzel ever, so yummy can't wait to eat one with you again! We'll have to do that!!!

COP is amazing...and we even sang!! I loved it, it was great and truly what Disney is all about!!! I want to ride that with you again...see I'm making plans for us again LOL!!!! Then I think we should totally do Haunted Mansion cuz I love that ride...oh yes I do LOL!!!!

Great update...I would say I can't wait to see what happens next...but I kind of know LOL!

Wow! Look at all those lights!!! :lmao:

I am so sad -- I didn't get a chance to try one of those pretzels :(. Maybe next time!

We saw a snippet of the Stitch show and we were so not impressed. :sad2:

The castle pictures are very cute!

Good thing next time is only a few months away LOL!!!!!

As we were exiting CoP, we came across the new Stich's Supersonic Celebration...which I think has been canceled since then. Yeah...that's how "great" it was. *Cough*

553443671_HpG4v-M.jpg

Just think, though, you are some of the very few who ever saw it, and it's been retired, so you have a Disney 'badge' that most of us can never get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter