Tuesday...Need Extra PD

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by kaylajr, Aug 1, 2006.

1. kaylajr

kaylajr <font color=red>Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner<br><fon Moderator

Well the Dr appointment didn't go so good yesterday

looks like Surgery is a sure bet
    They are sending him today for an MRI to confirm what they suspect
    and on Thursday we will go back to the Dr to find out for sure

so this is turning into a real fun week off

so what is your day gonna be like????????

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. StitchIsOurHero

StitchIsOurHero <font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w

I'm sorry, kaylajr! Sending you lots of PD :wizard: :wizard: !

Just work today for me. It should be an ok day--getting ready for pre-registration tomorrow. Then, tonight I am sorting the last of my swap and getting ready to take it to the post office tomorrow! :banana:

Everyone have a terrific Tuesday!! :cheer2:

4. lewdyan1

lewdyan1 DIS Veteran

:wizard: I hope the MRI goes well!

I am off to the dentist, hoping for a diagnosis of a root canal, anything to help this really sore tooth! :rolleyes:

Other than that I will finish laundry and start scrapping my trip. We had a great time and took about 400 pictures! :)

5. jennyL

jennyL <font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo

I actually had real work all day yesterday and somehow missed the Monday post. Oh well. today isn't looking much better. I have a project to get out which will keep me pretty busy most of the day. Tonight I need to work on some more swap items and get things ready to mail.

6. KAMommy

KAMommy <font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T

Work, work, work. That's it.

Kayla, I hope the MRI goes okay.

Dyan, I hope you get the diagnosis you want. Root canals aren't fun, but I have also decided they aren't as bad as they are made out to be.

Have a good day!

7. AlexWyattMommy

AlexWyattMommy <font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high

pixiedust: pixiedust: Here is some pixiedust for you kaylajr. :hug: this is for you while you wait for your DH's MRI news. Would you like to sit and share a cup of tea?

Dyan, I go tomorrow to the dentist for tooth pain - in the tooth I already had a root canal done one. UGH! There isn't supposed to be any feeling left in that tooth. So either the old dentist messed up, or one or both teeth on either side are in bad shape. The whole root canal thing isn't to bad, it's the time it took to get it done that was a hassel. Maybe things are more steamline now?

We are still in the pre-packing stages. I keep going over that ultimate packing list, but I'm sure there is some more things I should go out and buy. And of course while I'm out shopping I should really take the time to look at paper & embellishments.

Hope everyone's day is great!

8. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Kaylajr ~ Pixiedust to you and DH on the MRI results.
    Dyan ~ good luck at the dentist today... root canals are no fun! :(
    StitchIsOurHero...the package will arrive today.. I got mine!!! So we will be sorting tonight & taking pictures!!! Have fun with pre-registration.. ours is next week!
    Laundry is done today...so I'm just going to work on swap items... I still can't get one element to turn out right..darn thing!
    Have a great day everyone and try to stay cool.. it's suppose to be anothe scorcher!

9. mickeyfan2

mickeyfan2 DIS Veteran

Sending you some pixie dust.

10. Mickster

Mickster <font color=darkorchid>Swapaholics Unite!<br><font

Potty training boot camp is going suprisingly well. Only 1 accident yesterday, but the day is still young! :lmao:

I'm sending everyone some pixie dust today! pixiedust:

Not much else is happening here. I have an interview to day to day sub in our school district. I can only do 1 day a week, but it is better than nothing, right? It will be nice to get a "real" paycheck, though. Invitations only bring in so much (and it is never enough!! :rotfl: )

Have a groovy day!

11. RealMickeysGirl

RealMickeysGirl DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien

Kaylajr and Dyan, Pixie dust to you - hope all works out for the best for both of you.

I have an appt with the ent today - went on friday of last week because I couldn't hear out of my very sore right ear. Turns out it is swim ear. I have been on antibiotics, steriods and ear drops since friday but I still can't hear out of it. I am hoping it is just the packing that they put in it to make the medicine go all the way to the bottom.

My ear canal was so swollen that the doc had to force his little seeing thing in there and it hurt like the devil. He put a "wick" in - that is what he called it but I didn't see what it looked like. I told him that I was glad that I hadn't had lunch - it hurt so bad when he was poking it, trying to see what was going on and putting the wick in that I thought I was going to throw up.

Hopefully today they will remove the wick and I will be able to hear again.

On another sad note, I talked to my mom for quite a while last night. She is upset because hospice is starting to make regular visits to her brother - she knows he doesn't have much longer. She just needed to talk. She isn't very mobile so spends a lot of time at home by herself while my dad is out working - or taking care of errands and things for her brother.

12. ksjayhawks

ksjayhawks DIS Veteran

Registered ds for 8th grade. Staying inside as it is unbearably hot--103 w/o heat index--again today!

Sending pixie dust and prayers to those who need it! :grouphug:

13. New England Eeyore

New England Eeyore <font color=purple>Bradley Whitford and Rob Lowe a

Prayers and pixie dust for everyone needing it! :wizard: :grouphug: