Try This!! I'm Curious :)

SKJA124

Paralyzer is my lifee :)
Okay, so...

What's your favorite movie?? Who did the best job of acting in the movie? [One or two people...unless you're torn and can't decide. ;) ] Who did the worst job of acting in the movie?? [If you can't think of anybody, there can be no one for this one]. Who's your favorite character?? And, lastly, do you have an all-time-favorite scene???

I'll try first...

my favorite movie [one of MANY many many] would be Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. [I'm just randomly picking a movie here; I have thousandss of favs.]

Best Actor: Sean Astin and Elijah Wood
Worst Actor: Gosh, I don't think there was one.
Fav Character: Frodo :) [I mean, those big baby blues? *faint*]
Fav Scene: The last one, when Frodo leaves for the Grey Havens. [I still cry.]

So go ahead and try it, if you wanna. popcorn::

Best Actor: Gerard Butler
Worst Actor: I didn't really like Raul..lol
Fav Character: The Phantom
Fav Scene: When the Phantom is leading Christine to his underground lair

My favorite movie is obviously Phantom of the Opera :)

Best Actor: Gerard Butler
Worst Actor: I didn't really like Raul..lol
Fav Character: The Phantom
Fav Scene: When the Phantom is leading Christine to his underground lair

My favorite movie is obviously Phantom of the Opera :)

lol. actually, thats on my favs list too. ita with you; i thought raul was kind-of babyish, no offense to anybody who likes him. :rolleyes1

One of my favourites would have to be Saving Private Ryan.

Best Actor: Tom Hanks of course :D
Worst Actor: oh, thats a toughy, they were all very good.
Fav Character: The medic guy, i cannot for the life of me remember his name.
Fav Scene: The battle scene at the beginning on the beach. It is brilliant.

yes, exactly!
he's too 'oh i'm so in love with you' for me
now..as for the phantom..he's fierce and sings waaay better

What's your favorite movie?? I say Brokeback Mountain all the time and it really is my favourite, but I'm getting tired of waxing poetic about Heath and Jake, so we'll go with Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Who did the best job of acting in the movie? Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer are the stars and they were both phenomenal. They played their parts off of each other sooo well.

Who did the worst job of acting in the movie?? Everyone is pretty fantastic, but I think that out of the entire cast, Michelle Monaghan was the weakest actress. She was great, don't get me wrong, but compared to how smoothly and flawlessly RDJ and VK pulled off their roles, she was a little lackluster.

Who's your favorite character?? Oh, this is a toughie. I'm gonna go with Perry "Gay Perry" Van Shrike, VK's character. He's just overall hilarious.

And, lastly, do you have an all-time-favorite scene??? Oh, man...probably when Perry and Harry have to make-out in order to avoid making the cops suspicious of what they're doing (they were shoving a body in the trunk of Perry's car). That scene is pure gold. Of course, Harry screaming "don't quit your gay job!" in a later scene is also priceless.

What's your favorite movie?? hmm. i have so many favorites. let's go with titanic.

Who did the best job of acting in the movie? everyone was amazing.

Who did the worst job of acting in the movie?? like i just said, everyone was amazing.

Who's your favorite character?? jack and rose, without a doubt.

And, lastly, do you have an all-time-favorite scene??? yes. three of them, actually. the first one is when rose almost jumps, but jack saves her. the second: basically the whole sinking scene. amazing. the last one makes me cry without fail, everytime i watch the movie. it's when rose dies and she goes back to the titanic and everyones there and she meets up with jack. i bawl like a baby. xD

Favorite Movie: Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Best Actor:Johnny Depp
Worst Actor:Orlando Bloom
Favorite Character:Jack Sparrow
Favorite Scene:"Now Bring Me That Horizon."

i'll do this for my 3 fave movies cuz i cannot pick just one!

Favorite Movie: TITANIC
Best Actor:Kate Winslet...Leo was pretty amazing too.
Worst Actor: BILL PAXTON! blech
Favorite Character: Rose
Favorite Scene: When Rose is in the lifeboat and then she jumps off to be with Jack! gets me EVERY time

Favorite Movie: The Notebook
Best Actor: Ryan Gosling
Worst Actor: The people who played their kids
Favorite Character: Noah
Favorite Scene: "It wasn't over....It still isn't over!"

Favorite Movie: The Hangover
Best Actor: Zach Galifinakis, Ed Helms & Bradley Cooper
Worst Actor: Ken Jeong (sp? ) can't stand him
Favorite Character: definitely Alan!!
Favorite Scene: I honestly could not possibly pick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter