Trundle Bed Rooms at POR

DisneyGuess

DIS Veteran
Just a quick question about the rooms with trundle beds at POR AB. I read in the Birnbaum's guide that they charge $15 per night for the trundles. Is that true?

We stay at POR in march of 09 and was not charged for the trundle bed. I'm pretty sure all of the rooms in alligator bayou have the trundles.

There is NO charge for a trundle bed in the Alligator Bayou section of POR. If you have 5 people on your reservation, you will automatically be given a room in the AB section.

Anyone know if you can be guaranteed a room with a trundle if the reservation is for 4 people? I want to take my dad and boys to Star Wars Weekends and want a trundle room.

Sorry to hijack your thread;)

The trundle beds are all in Alligator Bayou.
There is no charge for the trundle beds, but there is a $15 charge for each adult past the first two for each night they are in the room.
Having a family of 5 does NOT guarentee Alligator Bayou with a trundle.
They can put you in a Mansions room and provide a roll away bed.
Roll away beds can be requested for the Mansions, and THEY cost I believe $15 a night if your party isn't a party of 5 which gives you the bed as part of your ressie.
Parties of less than 5 are assigned to the AB section if they are available, but Disney does try to assign them to people with 5 in the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter