Trouble with ADR for Trails End

dwsandy

DIS Veteran
I never thought getting an ADR at trails End would be so difficult. For the past few days, the online system allows me to get through the entire booking process, but when it's time to show my confirmation number, it kicks me off citing an error. I tried calling wdw dine but they are saying it's showing no availability. I find that hard to believe since it's more than 180 days out and it's showing me multiple times when i go into the site. Anyone ever encounter this problem or have any suggestions? I have a ton of time, but I want to get this off my brain :)

Today would be my 180th day and I still can't get an online ADR for breakfast at Trail's End. Going to Boma instead. :)

I guess I should just book something else instead. Sorry you guys are having the same problem. I hope they fix it soon.

It's actually kind of funny, because Chef mickey's is still available and I booked 1900 park fare, but Trail's End?...forget it lol:confused3 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter