Tropical Dreams, Mermaid Food, and Wishes on Wheels Oh My! 1st PTR

Also have any of you ever tried deluxe DDP? :scared1: I'm totally considering it, and even talked to Pete about adding it. ::yes::
We just got back from our trip with the DxDP. It's A LOT of food, I mean seriously....A LOT! We're huge eaters and it was too much for us. We had ADRs every day, most days multiple ADRs, and still had credits left over. Lesson learned.
What is your most favorite restaurant at Walt Disney World?
'Ohana's Best Friend Breakfast was by far my favorite. It's a definite must for all future trips. The food was great and the character interactions were amazing!!!
It feels so REAL now! I mean it was real before, but it was a room only, now we can actually plan this properly!
Yay!!! So excited for you!!! The Poly was beautiful...well...what we saw of it anyways! Can't wait to hear all the details throughout your planning!!!

Pinch me I'm dreaming... Ouch not so hard! This happened yesterday after a terribly tense moment of a phone conversation- that turned into a superlovelyawesomeamazing conversation... It seems I had my room only reservation for a Villa :eek: , and while I have nothing at all against Villas it was for a non- accessible Villa! *le sigh* lol. For the first time in
200.gif

I'll bet you were expecting
giphy.gif

umm.
View attachment 105184
It feels so REAL now! I mean it was real before, but it was a room only, now we can actually plan this properly!
*hugs hugs hugs* to each of you! <3

200.gif
Hooray!!!:Pinkbounc So exciting isn't it!! Let the "official" countdown begin!!:goodvibes

I think you've already decided against the DxDP, but thought I'd throw in my two cents, for what it's worth. We did it several years ago (in 2008, I think). It was expensive then, but we managed to make it work in our favor because we went to just about every character meal you could think of. And we had dinner at Artist Point with relatives who live in Orlando. Our waiter let us use dining credits for them. Now I don't know if he was supposed to, if it was a discretionary thing, or if he was bending the rules. We would have paid for them OOP if we'd had to, but we didn't. We had several TS credits left, too. At this point, it would just be way too much food. I really think they've priced the dining plan to the point where it seems like a great deal when you get free dining or they assume people just like to pre-pay for their meals. I admit, I really like that aspect of it. Now that we have two Disney adults who don't have the stomachs to match the category, it really doesn't pay for us to do it.

Yay you got your package booked AND your accessable room AND you're almost only one year away! Exciting times... let the planning begin... some more... ;)

So this (fixed now) :badpc: and this :crutches:(kind of, as I'm barely on crutches anyway and use wheelchair most of time) made me kind of :crazy2:. *world's smallest violin* :charac2:lol. I missed each and every one of you loverly :love: peoples and please can I be here? :o

p.s. my hands sometimes don't work very well now, but I'm trying hard to adapt. We're still planning our trip to Walt Disney World!

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! uh... just repeat that for a couple of minutes would you?

Keep going...

Nope. Keep going.

More.

Okay, that's enou.... no it's not. Keep going.

Okay, I'll take it from here.
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter