Tropical Dreams, Mermaid Food, and Wishes on Wheels Oh My! 1st PTR

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! uh... just repeat that for a couple of minutes would you?

200.gif
!!! *HUG!* *happy happy!*

Jumping in - I remember seeing you last spring when I was trying to minimize my DIS time. Obviously, that didn't work. ;) Now, I'm trying to catch up with your PTR...

I am joining in. :rockband: I am just on page 3 or so :snail: So, I have a lot of catching up to do! Your family intros captured my interest. I applaud your ability to not let your health concerns zap your positive attitude! :butterfly Sounds like the trip will be lots of fun and craziness. :crazy:

My daughter is around your daughter in age, she will be 13 at the end of March. Your daughter is beautiful! :flower1:The hair is gorgeous though I am sure it is hard to manage at times. I struggle to help my daughter with her hair and hers is just very straight and fine.

Reading about your husband's job is interesting. I have always been impressed with the talent of drawing, sketching and the imagination needed to do so. pixiedust:

On my next trip, I want to experience the Art of Animation class with my daughter. On our last trip she bought a book that provides instructions and examples on how to draw the Disney characters. She is one that can look at a photo of something and create a nice rendition of it.

As for me I am a terrible artist but I don't let that stop me. I teach middle school and I am constantly trying to draw images of things on the front board to help my students visual the topics I am teaching. I tell them up front that I am not the best artist but that it is fine.
I encourage my students to draw their own images throughout their notes to help them.

I think I will start reading from here and then continue to catch up on some of the things you have already covered when I have time. So if I ask a question from time to time that you have already mentioned in your previous posts please excuse me.

Great score on getting your ADR for BOG! :rainbow:I have only eaten there once for lunch and loved it! Being the Beauty and the Beast fan that you are, it will be perfect for you.
Disney really did an amazing job of recreating the scenes from inside the castle for the different dining rooms.

Last edited:

*wistful smile* This trip never happened. After my mum's cancer and sad passing :( we just never made it back to WDW. Now, a few things are different... we've lived and traveled in an Rv for a year. Celebrated our 1st year on the road Aug.1 2019. Its a weird, challenging life, that we're all pretty fond of. We take Ms. C. back to the Pacific Northwest to start her adult life this Sept. We're in Florida now, and may be heading down for a few days of WDW! Half of us are vegetarians now, so our restaurant choices may be a bit different. The teens are excited and so are the Mister and I to be back in the magic. Though I'm dreaming about that long wished for trip to the Poly next July when I turn 45! It could happen, and I may work to ensure that it does! ;)

Well, hi there, stranger.
:wave:
After my mum's cancer and sad passing :( we just never made it back to WDW.
Sorry to hear that. My condolences. :hug:
we've lived and traveled in an Rv for a year.
You must have some stories!
We're in Florida now, and may be heading down for a few days of WDW!
I don't know if I should say "Good! Have fun!" or "Noooo! I'll be missing you by only a month!"
Half of us are vegetarians now, so our restaurant choices may be a bit different.
Lots of changes.

Nice to hear from you again, Rebecca!

Well, hi there, stranger.
:wave:

Sorry to hear that. My condolences. :hug:

You must have some stories!

I don't know if I should say "Good! Have fun!" or "Noooo! I'll be missing you by only a month!"

Lots of changes.

Nice to hear from you again, Rebecca!
Oh my goodness it's nice to "see" you again! I had lost all access to this account, but finally found a screenshot with my screen name. o_O Then was able to sign in lickety split! Reading your latest trip report and your personality and humor is just as engaging and charming as ever!!! :D

I’m so sorry about your mom, but happy to see you posting!
Thank you so much! :D She had passed :( before the planned trip, but it was in honor of her. Before the cancer we had reservations for the Poly and she was coming with us, we were all so excited, but not everything turns out the way we wish. She'll be with me in spirit. <3

Oh my goodness it's nice to "see" you again! I had lost all access to this account, but finally found a screenshot with my screen name. o_O Then was able to sign in lickety split!
Glad you were able to find your way "home". :)
Reading your latest trip report and your personality and humor is just as engaging and charming as ever!!! :D
Hope you comment and come along for the rest of the ride. :)
I expect to put out another one when I get back from my next one in September, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter