Trip Reports

Oops! I forgot about this thread. I made a trip report post on the board already. :rolleyes1

Oops! I forgot about this thread. I made a trip report post on the board already. :rolleyes1

So where is this fabled trip report? I have to admit after you almost didn't go I've been wondering how your trip went! Hope you had a great time!

So where is this fabled trip report? I have to admit after you almost didn't go I've been wondering how your trip went! Hope you had a great time!

It's been awhile since I've been on this thread, and just noticed you posted this. To be honest, it wasn't much. I honestly don't even remember which thread I posted it on. :lmao:

Great PTR so far Scott! I loved the part about not saying your sister's age! :lmao:

Thanks I have a lot more to post on there. I will have more tomorrow that is for sure.

Hi everybody :)
So me and my boyfriend and maybe one of our friend will be in California from September, 14th to the 27th.
It will be so good to meet some members (guys and girls)
For the first 3 days, we'll be in San Francisco. Then, we'll be back to Los Angeles and area (Las Vegas for September 20th & 21).
We also booked for the Funhouse Tour of Pink (the 18th)
I hope to have some answers soon :)
See U later

Just got back literally 15 minutes ago :goodvibes

Had a fantastic trip although I didn't get a feeling that it was gay days there at all (I was really hoping to see seas of red or do something.) Stayed at the Boardwalk for 7 days, the weather was pretty good (better than the chilly weather in the midwest.) I was with my brother and partner....was hoping I might recognise one of you forum goers, but I didn't. I didn't bring my laptop so I didn't get to see the activities. Anyway after I get rested I might put up a little trip report.

We're you at the MK today? (Saturday)

No, I wanted to but we didn't have time. Magic Express picked us up at 3:20 so we spent our last day at Downtown Disney / Pleasure Island...was there last night though. I'm sure I just missed everything by a hair...my luck!

The event (Week) has become so spread out the Saturday at the MK is really the only "event" that will consume you with a sea of red.

Just a heads up, I will be posting a Trip report soon fro my July 13-20, 2009 trip.

Some highlights on the resort

Caribbean beach:
Pirate Rooms, YES! excited to get one
Location, BOO!
Mouse Keeping, non-existant
along with dried food and trash under the matress's I will not be staying here again, it didnt ruin the trip, just put a damper on it.

I'll follow up with a full report later today

I've posted my Pre-Trip Report for my birthday trip in December; youcan find it here. I *THINK* it's do-able, but what do y'all think? (Also, anybody gonna be there the same time?)

This is my pre-trip report! Okay, so I leave for the World for the 1st time ever in less than two weeks! The occasion is the birthday of a very close friend who I'm romantically involved with. We'll leave it at that! We are staying at POR. I have pre-ordered a cake during our 8 day stay which includes the free dining plan. The cake will be delivered to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue in the middle of our stay. But the best part is that for each night of our stay something magical will be delivered to the room while we are at the parks. He has NO clue. I will start packing at the 12 day mark to be consistent with some of the other DISers on the boards. Sounds like a good plan and will help ensure I don't forget something. A quick overview:

Day 1 - Arrive at 10 AM and get into the MK for early dinner reservations at the Crystal Palace at 3:30. Then, at 7 PM have tickets to MVMCP. I bought the dessert party for the Holiday Wishes. During the day a 3 foot Mickey Stocking will be delivered to the room full of holiday goodies.

Day 2 - AK Park with dinner reservations at Boma. A complete pirate themed chest of goodies including beer, snacks, and candy will be delivered that day. He loves POTC!

Day 3 - HS Park with dinner at the Hoop Dee Doo Revue with pre-ordered birthday cake! That day a personalized mickey ears hat and a candy bar cake with a plush mickey will be delivered. Since he loves American Idol I bought the whole reserved seating package which comes with tee shirts, an American Idol trophy, and other memorabilia.

Day 4 - EPCOT with dinner at San Angel Inn. He loves Mexican...it's his favorite. Minnie Mouse will be delivered with a gift basket of edibles.

Day 5 - Back to AK Park and dinner at OHANA. Donald Duck will be delivered with custom Disney chocolates

Day 6 - Back to HS Park with dinner that evening at Fulton's Crab House. That meal I can't wait for! The delivery that day will be a complete in room celebration where Mickey and the gang leave presents and things all over the room.

Day 7 - Back to the MK! Dinner is at the Liberty Tree Tavern, and the delivery is Goofy, Pluto, Chip, and Dale plushes, each gift wrapped.

Day 8 - Half a day whereever he wants to go or if all else fails, back to Epcot to indulge in some adult beverages!

This is my pre-trip report! Okay, so I leave for the World for the 1st time ever in less than two weeks! The occasion is the birthday of a very close friend who I'm romantically involved with. We'll leave it at that! We are staying at POR. !

Sounds like it is going to be a great trip! He must be pretty special to get this type of birthday celebration!!:thumbsup2 Have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter