Trip Report

Great report and pictures, great that you have had such a good time.(my dd has some of the marie ears too, she is obessesed with marie)

THanks for the info. We are arriving on a Thursday at 7:45 AM local time, but I imagine it will take a while to get to disney and store our luggage. Your plans sound fine. Just from some of the posts I read people said they wandered around and never went on anything because all the queues were too long and I started to panick. It looks like some will be long but there is fast pass and some will be tolerable. When we went to WDW and arrived late we used a reverse tatic. We want to our favorite rides regardless of the line and just considered it an off day but got in the biggies with the big lines then one the next day could go early and do everything else quickly. I think I will play it by ear, but definitely use fast passes if any are left.

I think it pays to be flexible, I refused to queue for 45 minutes to get on POTC - came back an hour or so later and the queue had reduced to something like 10 minutes! We got to go on twice as a result :)

I think get there early for the ride(s) you particularly want to do, take advantage of the fast pass option for the rides that have it and be prepared to change your plans to fit in with the queues.

On our last day it was gone 10am before we reached the park, we dashed for fast pass for BTM then did PM and POTC during the hour we had to wait, queuing time was the same and I know what I'd prefer to do! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter