Trip Number Ten ~ We're Going Again! Plus a side trip!

I guess you're in the air - maybe even landed! Your weather looks pretty good! :thumbsup2 The tropical stuff out there seems headed for Texas/Mexico.

Maybe you'll be checking in every now and then???? ;)

Have a great time!!

Our BC experience left a lot to be desired. The room was very dirty and the balcony was dirty and sticky. Even after asking to have it all cleaned several times, it was still pretty nasty.

Very hopeful for a clean room and a good experience this time!! :goodvibes
I probably wouldn't have gone back to the BC if we had those problems. I can see why you were worried about it.

I'm looking forward to hearing how the vacation is going. :beach:

We're here!! Got to Clearwater Beach around 2:30.

Just got back from an early dinner since we never had lunch!

It's HOT!! :crazy2::beach:

Going to head down to the pool & beach pretty soon. :goodvibes

View from our room!

image_zps908bee4b.jpg

image_zps345f3192.jpg

image_zpse911651f.jpg

Woohoo! Glad you arrived safe and sound! Hope you guys have a fabulous time! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

How can you NOT love that!! It's beautiful!! Looks like beautiful, white sand.

If your boys want to leave that scene, then they have a SERIOUS Disney addiction! :laughing:

I'm liking this live reporting! ;)

Have fun!! :beach:

Nice view! :beach: Can't wait to hear what your boys think of the ocean. Oh, and don't forget that I want a water report (how clear is it???). Hope you are having a WONERFUL time! I LOVE the live reports! Love, love, love it!

We went to the pool and then the beach this evening! DS14 even went in the ocean! ( he said he wasn't going to because of sharks :rolleyes:)

DH and I are sitting in the balcony now watching it rain. It's finally cooled down! :goodvibes

Rinky -- I'll have to check out the clearness of the water tomorrow. ::yes:: It was too dark tonight!

TL pics.... All courtesy of my good DIS friend and TA co-worker RinkyTinkyTinky!! :goodvibes Thanks Rinky!

TL2_zpsf474c813.jpg

TL1_zpsca5dce7d.jpg

TL3_zps4aaf4ba0.jpg

TL5_zps006656bc.jpg

TL6_zps4792c5eb.jpg

TL7_zps64a7eedc.jpg

TL8_zps98fdf835.jpg

TL9_zps7b02186b.jpg

TL10_zpsfbbaad69.jpg

TL11_zpsb1c6e7de.jpg

TL12_zps7ed5da75.jpg

TL13_zps647293bf.jpg

OH MY GOSH!! I'm going to use this pixs to make my husband realize we have to do a waterpark tour next summer!! lol

That's for the pre-trip report, it's coming up soon- I hope ya'll have a great trip!

We went to the pool and then the beach this evening! DS14 even went in the ocean! ( he said he wasn't going to because of sharks :rolleyes:)

DH and I are sitting in the balcony now watching it rain. It's finally cooled down! :goodvibes

Rinky -- I'll have to check out the clearness of the water tomorrow. ::yes:: It was too dark tonight!

Oh, geez, it's been Shark Week stuff all over the TV. :scared1: Bad timing. :rolleyes: Well, good for him for going in the water anyway! :thumbsup2

Sounds like a nice, relaxing evening!

I can't wait to see all the pics bc the ones you've sent so far are beautiful!!!

I'm so proud DS14 went in the water!! Remind him I told him he would. :laughing: There's just no way he couldn't have. ;)

Have fun today and keep me updated!! :banana:

Glad he went in! I'm sure he'll like it even more when it's sunny out.

Really enjoying your live reports. It is much easier to do that when you're not running a round the parks and stuff. The beach is definitely more relaxing. For us it can be a little to relaxing. A couple of days would be perfect for my DS12.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Good morning!

Went to the beach this morning. At the pool now. I'll try to get some pics loaded!

Have a great day! :goodvibes

How long we're you at the beach? Depending on the waves, sometimes my boys would rather be in the pool.
But if they have boogie boards, sometimes I can't get them out. Lol
Have great day :)

Sounds like everyone is having fun! So glad your boys are braving the ocean. I understand the shark fear though. I think about that every time I go in. But I always still go in! :hyper: So excited to be getting pictures with this live reporting! :thumbsup2

Wow were you the only people on the beach??!!! Looks heavenly. :)

The boys look happy! Do you leave tomorrow for WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter