Trip Number Ten ~ We're Going Again! Plus a side trip!

Discussion in 'Pre-Trip Reports and Plans' started by Momof2Disneyboys, Jul 8, 2013.

1. RinkyTinkyTinky

RinkyTinkyTinky DIS Veteran

:lmao: :rotfl2:

Shelly better get in here fast before we completely go off the deep end! :rotfl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JoBird

JoBird <font color=7570ff>Proud Charter Member of the Tag

Eh.
    She's used to me being off the deep end. It's where I stay most times.:rolleyes1

4. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

hey ladies - I don't know about you, but I've now got 3 songs swirling in my head!! Plus the one from the radio this morning that was already in there.:dance3:

Congrats on your trip Rinky! I wouldn't argue with that husband, he seems to know what's right!

C'mon Shelly - let's hear how it's going! I'm almost all packed - well about 85%, but some stuff you just can't pack in advance you know? Okay, well, they want me to get some work done before I leave, so I gotta run.

5. Momof2Disneyboys

Momof2Disneyboys DIS Veteran

Good morning ladies..... what's up?? popcorn::

Lots of singing, dancing, planning, and packing I can see!! :cool1: And Jo & rinky going off the deep end!! :faint:

:rotfl2::lmao:

I'm going to Disney in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

6. Momof2Disneyboys

Yep!!! Well, 3 now!! :cool1:

So glad you found me before I took off! :goodvibes

Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder -- I need to go check out the weather forecast!!! :wizard:

I know, summer has flown by and I don't like it!! :sad: But, one good thing - my vacation is nearly here!!! :cool1: Can't believe it!!

It is chilly here. It might be 60 degrees. :eek: Should hit the low 70's sometime today. Crazy for mid August!! I bet it's even crazier for you! :upsidedow Not sure I'm going to be very well prepared for the Florida heat!! :scared1:

Congrats on the trip being on!!! :woohoo: That's awesome! YAY for your DH putting his foot down!! :rotfl: That's great that you'll be able to check out AOA! I just told DH the other day that I would like to get over there and take a look around if we can find time.

The packing is almost done!! :goodvibes

7. Momof2Disneyboys

Morning!! :goodvibes

3 DAYS!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hard to believe. And yours is coming up quick as well!! :cool1:

Yeah, it woud be nice if this cool weather went to Florida!! Well, maybe not this cool, but you know what I mean! Not very likely, I see it's 85 degrees there already today. :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

:faint:

::yes::

8. Momof2Disneyboys

I'd say I'm about 90% packed!! Just need to do some laundry tomorrow and throw the boys shorts in the luggage and some last minute stuff!! :cool1:

9. Momof2Disneyboys

Okay, a little shopping/packing update before Jodi disowns me!!

My new park bag! This was long overdue, I have been using the same one since 2007 and it was in pretty rough shape!
    [​IMG]

2 new dresses I just picked up the other day:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some old dresses that are making another trip:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Swimsuit cover-ups:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some new shirts:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

OOH, cute stuff! I especially like your tops!

Thanks for reminding me about a swimsuit coverup! I hadn't packed mine. Hope there's room or I'll be wearing a t-shirt. Our cruise luggage is packed to the breaking point. If it's not going in the carry-on, it's not coming!

11. Momof2Disneyboys

Weather Forecast:

Clearwater Beach, FL:

Aug 17
    A couple of thunderstorms
    90°Lo78°

Aug 18
    An afternoon thunderstorm
    93°Lo78°

Aug 19
    An afternoon thunderstorm
    91°Lo78°

Lake Buena Vista, FL:

Aug 19
    Clouds and sun with a t-storm
    91°Lo76°

Aug 20
    A t-storm in the afternoon
    93°Lo75°

Aug 21
    Mostly cloudy, a little rain
    92°Lo74°

Aug 22
    Partly sunny with a shower
    91°Lo73°

Aug 23
    Showers around in the p.m.
    88°Lo71°

Aug 24
    Some sun with showers around
    89°Lo70°

Aug 25
    A couple of showers
    89°Lo68°

Aug 26
    Periods of rain
    88°Lo69°

That's a lot of rain!!!!!!!!!! :scared1::rotfl:

12. JoBird

Okay seriously??? Me?? Disown you? What the heck????? :eek:

You weren't kidding when you said that you had been shopping!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2: I love it ALL. Love the new dresses from Loft!!! I bet they are super cute on!

And of course the one dress that you had before---- the black and brown one-- I sincerely love that dress! It is adorable.

Nice new tanks and shirts-- the orange sparkly one is so pretty----! Love me some bling, I'm like a dang crow. And park bag too-- you'll get a lot of use out of it.

Daaaaaang. You go girl!!:yay:

Lots of rain. :guilty:

Here's a song for you...
    Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
    But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
    Cryin's not for me
    'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
    Because I'm free
    Nothin's worryin' me

:umbrella:

Three days three days, you have three daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays!!!!:cheer2:

13. T*Bird

T*Bird DIS Veteran

Yay for 3 days!!!! :cool1:

The weather forecast is still typical southeast USA summer. Don't get too worried about the rain. Chance of rain is in the forecast pretty much every day from June to September. Doesn't mean it will rain! If there is a 40% chance of rain, there is a 60% chance it won't rain! :idea: And if it does rain, as I'm sure you know from past trips, it usually lasts a very short time, cools things down a little, and chases the unprepared away! And we all know you are the definition of prepared! ;)

I love your new clothes! I'm like you - when I find something I really like, I buy it in several colors. I don't remember your first encore dress (the black one). It's really cute!

That looks like a great bag. What brand is it? It looks like a good size and something I might like for my CA trip. And Disney, I almost forgot! :upsidedow You see how unprepared I am for that trip? :laughing:

14. Momof2Disneyboys

Thanks!

Our luggage is getting pretty full too. :scared1: I really don't want to have to check more than one bag. :wizard:

Wow I thought for sure if I didn't get a shopping post up here before I left that you were going to take away my bestie card!! :upsidedow:rotfl2::rotfl:

And here you are singing me a song!! :cool1:

I really like the orange sparkly top too. Another Loft purchase of course! It looks cute with white shorts!

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it. Maybe I should be, but I'm not! :upsidedow Hopefully it will be just like you said - a passing shower or storm in the afternoon and that's it.

Thanks! I do tend to get 2 of something if it fits me well. Given my size, it is hard to find things that fit right and aren't too long. :crazy2:

The bag is Kipling. I searched long and hard to find something comparable to what I had, something in a neutral color, and something light.

You better get prepared, your trip is right around the corner!

15. disny_luvr

disny_luvr DIS Veteran

Great shopping purchases! I can tell you went shopping at the LOFT. I have a couple of the same pieces of clothing. I just bought the same brown dress for our upcoming cruise. I really wanted the dress in pink but they didn't have my size. Hopefully the rain will be more in the way of showers.

16. reni

reni Earning My Ears

I am going to the CBR in the first week in March. I can decide which building in Jamaica to request # 44 0r 45. #45 is closer to the bridge, but it looks like # 44 has a beach area. We are mid-age couple going without children. Any room recommendations? Thankyou

17. Disney Mommy 3

Disney Mommy 3 DIS Veteran

cute clothes!! and the new park bag looks very handy!! I love having bags that I know will work for certain things... i need a new VB backpack for this year..my old one is getting worn looking..and the new ones are just a weeeensy bit bigger on the bottom which is perfect~ I will be using my bigger Canon camera this year and that will be just what I need...I know that you are all so excited!!!

18. rusafee1183

rusafee1183 DVC Owner Since 2012!

Super cute outfits Shelly! I can't believe you're leaving in 3 days!! :cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay:

I can't wait to hear how you like the beach, we have been dying for a beach trip. I need to relax :beach:

19. Momof2Disneyboys

Thanks! I love the Loft! :lovestruc

I wanted the dress in white, but they didn't have it. So I got 2 other colors instead...:rotfl:

Hi there.

Jamaica 45 is closest to the bridge, but both 44 & 45 are great locations. Enjoy. :)

Thanks Shawna! :goodvibes

The VB Disney design should be out this fall, not sure if it will be before your trip or not though.

Yep, we are getting pretty excited!! :cool1:

Thanks Heather! :)

I sure hope we enjoy the beach, I'm a bit nervous! :confused3

I'm sure it will all be good. :goodvibes

20. JoBird

:rotfl2:

No revoking of the bestie card. Well unless you didn't come to my first born's wedding or something. Then I'd demand that you show your face in a public place and declare your friendship in an over the top manner.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

21. ddluvsdisney

ddluvsdisney DIS Veteran

Love all your new stuff. I love the Loft as well! :)

Only a couple of days now. Woohoo!!

Don't stress about the weather. You know it's only chances of rain.

And it definately doesn't feel like summer around here anymore. It's only 57 degrees here right now!! Can't wait for summer weather in a week and a half!! I can't believe I'll miss you by 3 days.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards