Trip Number Nine ~ It's Christmastime!

That picture I do remember! I love those chubby little cheeks! And those eyes - precious!

Thanks!! :goodvibes I remember him being so excited to go see Tigger and Pooh for his birthday!

I don't remember you saying you were going to Sci Fi. IDK what to tell you to order!

An egg roll???:bitelip:

A hot dog??:hyper:

I just don't know?

I really hope that LC is good this time. I know last time left a lot to be desired. The question is--- will you order the risotto this time???:lovestruc

I had wanted to somehow fit tony's in this trip again and couldn't. LTT is where we're eating the night we are in the MK. There's just so many places to go and not enough time to get to them.:(

Ohana---- I love it. Hopefully it will be just as good as last time. That bread pudding..... it is seriously the best stuff I've ever eaten and now I can't eat it. So you will have to eat enough for me and tell me how great it was. :rotfl2:

And packing--- no!!!!!!!!!!! No packing early! I just get myself into trouble doing that!
I need to shop for winter clothes before I can do that anyway.:confused:

Yeah, I'm still unsure about Sci-Fi......But given the other choices at DHS that's what I came up with! Plus we all enjoy it in there and the milkshakes. But no, I don't think I will be getting any egg rolls or hot dogs.....:eek: :rotfl: I need to look over the menu again I guess.

I hope LC is good too!! I remember the last time we ate there the service was terrible and after 2 tries my well done steak was still mooing. :faint: Gross!! Maybe lunch time will be better. :thumbsup2 Although I'm not sure how I am going to eat a steak for lunch!! And no -- no risotto for me!! :sick: Maybe for DH, but not for me!

IDK if we will do Tony's again or not. We really liked it. But I'm thinking we may end up doing CS that night. We aren't big on giving up MK time to sit in a restaurant I guess. Although the service was super quick in there...

Ohana!! :lovestruc I am really looking forward to this one! ::yes::

Oh the packing is happening soon! It would have happened already if it weren't for us needing to pack a lot of what we are wearing right now. I think I will get started this weekend on the shorts & swimsuits and things like that, that we aren't using here anymore! :cool1: It is 77 and sunny in WDW today....:woohoo:

If you like shrimp, Sci-Fi has this shrimp pasta dish that DH and I

Always get- its really good. :)
We 've never been to Ohana for dinner or Kona. All the other choices look great! I know what you mean about liking to try new restaurants. We try to do that too. We haven't been to LeCellier since 2009 but we loved it.

If you like shrimp, Sci-Fi has this shrimp pasta dish that DH and I

Always get- its really good. :)
We 've never been to Ohana for dinner or Kona. All the other choices look great! I know what you mean about liking to try new restaurants. We try to do that too. We haven't been to LeCellier since 2009 but we loved it.

Unfortunately I don't like shrimp. :confused3 DH has had some kind of shrimp pasta at Sci-Fi and really liked it!

You've never been to Kona or Ohana??? :faint: You better get those at the top of your list for next time!! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I kind of wish we were trying something new. We just couldn't find anything we really wanted to try this time. Oh well, maybe next time! :upsidedow

Momof2Disneyboys said:
Unfortunately I don't like shrimp. :confused3 DH has had some kind of shrimp pasta at Sci-Fi and really liked it!

You've never been to Kona or Ohana??? :faint: You better get those at the top of your list for next time!! :thumbsup2

Yeah, I kind of wish we were trying something new. We just couldn't find anything we really wanted to try this time. Oh well, maybe next time! :upsidedow

We've been to Ohana for b-fast 2x. It's good and my boys like Stitch.
I would really like to try Kona. We almost ate there last year when we stayed at the Poly, but some other restaurant beat it.
It really is hard to decide. Try something new or go with a favorite.
Oh well there's always next time. In July we will only be in the parks one day. I know... I don't know how I'm going to handle it. We will have only the BOG ADR, but I'm thinking since we'll have a car we'd like to do some of the resort restaurants. That's my plan anyway. :)
Have you heard anything about the Il Mulino restaurant in the Swan?? We went to one in Atlantic City. It was delicious!!!!

We've been to Ohana for b-fast 2x. It's good and my boys like Stitch.
I would really like to try Kona. We almost ate there last year when we stayed at the Poly, but some other restaurant beat it.
It really is hard to decide. Try something new or go with a favorite.
Oh well there's always next time. In July we will only be in the parks one day. I know... I don't know how I'm going to handle it. We will have only the BOG ADR, but I'm thinking since we'll have a car we'd like to do some of the resort restaurants. That's my plan anyway. :)
Have you heard anything about the Il Mulino restaurant in the Swan?? We went to one in Atlantic City. It was delicious!!!!

We had breakfast at Ohana once too. It was a lot of fun! Kona just beats everybody for breakfast anymore for us!! :goodvibes I keep thinking I'd like to try Kona for dinner sometime, but the menu doesn't really interest me. :confused3

That's a good idea to try and do some of the resort restaurants since you will have a car! :thumbsup2 Nope, never been to or heard much about Mulino. But I just looked at the menu -- looks good! The only place we've been to there is the Garden Grove and it was good.

You say you like trying something new every trip, so where haven't you been? Maybe someone will have something really positive to say about somewhere you have not tried yet?

You say you like trying something new every trip, so where haven't you been? Maybe someone will have something really positive to say about somewhere you have not tried yet?

Well I guess there's probably several we haven't been to. Let me see.....

MK:
CRT
LTT

AK:
Y&Y

DHS:
50'sPT

And several in WS in Epcot that just don't interest us......

It's sad to think that we are out of new places (that interest us) to try!! :sad:

Maybe I should think about DTD and the resorts.............:upsidedow

Awesome PTR! Great plans...and I so have GF/Poly envy!!!! We will be there on the same dates...minus the 16th.

Well I guess there's probably several we haven't been to. Let me see.....

MK:
CRT
LTT

AK:
Y&Y

DHS:
50'sPT

And several in WS in Epcot that just don't interest us......

It's sad to think that we are out of new places (that interest us) to try!! :sad:

Maybe I should think about DTD and the resorts.............:upsidedow

Hmm, let's see. I haven't eaten at any of those, but I have heard about all of them.

CRT, I can see why you'd have no interest in going with 2 boys.

LTT I think is often overlooked, but I've read great things! Maybe you could replace Tony with this?

Y&Y I've read the fried wonton for dessert is to die for! I guess it depends if you are into Asian food or not.

50's PT I want to try with a big group, as I think it would be lots of fun. Your group has to want to deal with the foolishness though. Ron has no interest in this. I'm guessing if you haven't gone there yet, your family is not big on it either?

Good morning!! :goodvibes And HAPPY ONE MONTH to Jodi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Can you believe it's only 1 month away??? :faint:

:cool1:

Awesome PTR! Great plans...and I so have GF/Poly envy!!!! We will be there on the same dates...minus the 16th.

:welcome: Congrats on your first family trip!! :woohoo: Where are you staying??

Hmm, let's see. I haven't eaten at any of those, but I have heard about all of them.

CRT, I can see why you'd have no interest in going with 2 boys.

LTT I think is often overlooked, but I've read great things! Maybe you could replace Tony with this?

Y&Y I've read the fried wonton for dessert is to die for! I guess it depends if you are into Asian food or not.

50's PT I want to try with a big group, as I think it would be lots of fun. Your group has to want to deal with the foolishness though. Ron has no interest in this. I'm guessing if you haven't gone there yet, your family is not big on it either?

Yeah, no princess meals here!! :rotfl: Although, I did drag them into 1900 PF once and they had a blast with the step-sisters!:laughing:

I think DH would love LTT. IDK about me, it doesn't interest me much, but I would definitely try it. But I know the kids wouldn't like a thing there. They are so dang picky. :faint:

I'm not sure we will be in AK long enough to eat.

DS11 would totally not appreciate anyone telling him to clean his plate at 50's PT, so we've always stayed away from there!! :upsidedow

I might just have to be okay with the fact that we aren't doing any new TS this time. :confused3

Your ADR's look great! We had such a great meal at Le Cellier last trip...that soup is SO good! We also loved Kona and Sci Fi.

We are not trying anywhere new this trip either.:scared1: We are creatures of habit and return to our favorites. We do the same thing at home...we have our favorite places and don't venture off to new places too often.

Happy One Month to Jodi!:cool1: Your trips are almost here!!

I can't believe that we leave in 5 days. I'm so behind. I'm going to Target today (I'm off from work this morning) to get all of our toiletries, etc. The suitcases are up from the basement, but there is still nothing in them. We really have to get going!

Your ADR's look great! We had such a great meal at Le Cellier last trip...that soup is SO good! We also loved Kona and Sci Fi.

We are not trying anywhere new this trip either.:scared1: We are creatures of habit and return to our favorites. We do the same thing at home...we have our favorite places and don't venture off to new places too often.

Happy One Month to Jodi!:cool1: Your trips are almost here!!

I can't believe that we leave in 5 days. I'm so behind. I'm going to Target today (I'm off from work this morning) to get all of our toiletries, etc. The suitcases are up from the basement, but there is still nothing in them. We really have to get going!

I'm hopeful that LC will be good this time!! :wizard: :goodvibes

I guess since this trip was originally only going to be 5 nights I just didn't plan on getting to adventurous with the dining, and then when it turned out to be longer I just left things the same. :upsidedow Oh well, I'm sure we won't starve by any means!! :rotfl:

I sure hope you got packed today!!!! You are making me nervous!! :faint: :laughing:

:welcome: Congrats on your first family trip!! :woohoo: Where are you staying??

We are staying at FW, in one of the cabins. It's our first trip together as a new family of 6; my girls and I have been 7 times. We stayed in the SL building in 2008...WOW!!! It was amazing!!!:cloud9: I know you will enjoy it! 30 days!!:cheer2:

Good morning!! :goodvibes And HAPPY ONE MONTH to Jodi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Can you believe it's only 1 month away??? :faint:

:cool1:

OGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused3

I mean...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost here!!! Happy One Month to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
:hyper:

Thank you!!! :hug:

So I went to Target today- on the premise of getting some Christmas Shopping over with.
:faint:

I'm convinced now more than ever I need to just shop ON LINE and keep my behind out of the dang stores. I bought scarves and mittens and gloves and head bands for when it's cold at Disney, and it might not ever get cold there and I know I won't probably get to wear them but I had to get them just because I might want to wear them and besides they were 20% off so they were a really good deal and I couldn't pass them up b/c if I need them, I'll want them to be packed and and and and Holy Run on sentences Batman, I'm not ready to pack yet!!!!!!

:faint::faint::faint:

*ahem*

So, now that is over with and I have it out of my system...:rolleyes1
what's up?

popcorn::

PS---- Lauren-- don't let Shelly persuade you into packing before you're dang well good and ready. :laughing: I tried her way last time and it JUST about killed me. :rotfl:

We are staying at FW, in one of the cabins. It's our first trip together as a new family of 6; my girls and I have been 7 times. We stayed in the SL building in 2008...WOW!!! It was amazing!!!:cloud9: I know you will enjoy it! 30 days!!:cheer2:

That will be so nice!! :) Lots of room in the cabins I bet! ::yes::

We are really looking forward to SL! :cloud9:

OGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused3

I mean...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost here!!! Happy One Month to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
:hyper:

Thank you!!! :hug:

So I went to Target today- on the premise of getting some Christmas Shopping over with.
:faint:

I'm convinced now more than ever I need to just shop ON LINE and keep my behind out of the dang stores. I bought scarves and mittens and gloves and head bands for when it's cold at Disney, and it might not ever get cold there and I know I won't probably get to wear them but I had to get them just because I might want to wear them and besides they were 20% off so they were a really good deal and I couldn't pass them up b/c if I need them, I'll want them to be packed and and and and Holy Run on sentences Batman, I'm not ready to pack yet!!!!!!

:faint::faint::faint:

*ahem*

So, now that is over with and I have it out of my system...:rolleyes1
what's up?

popcorn::

PS---- Lauren-- don't let Shelly persuade you into packing before you're dang well good and ready. :laughing: I tried her way last time and it JUST about killed me. :rotfl:

No, this is an OMG minute, not an OGM minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotfl2::lmao:

So yeah -- One Month, can you believe it??! :faint:

Well it sounds as if you had better stay out of Target! :rotfl: Although, it was only 66 at WDW today. :eek: Um yeah, not warm enough!! :headache: You just might need all those scarves and mittens and head bands. :sad2: Sad, but true.

PS -- Lauren better be good & ready - she leaves in 5 days!!!! :faint:

Has anyone heard about this???

New Pirates of the Caribbean attraction opening December 6 at Hollywood Studios

A new attraction, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow," will open December 6 at Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World. A soft opening will take place in late November. The new attraction will be near Pixar Place in Soundstage 4, which is where the Journey into Narnia attraction was previously located.

This interactive experience will put guests right into the action of the popular film series. In a spooky grotto, their skills will be tested to see if they can become pirates and sail with Captain Jack. The film will come alive as guests move through the attraction.

Momof2Disneyboys said:
Has anyone heard about this???

New Pirates of the Caribbean attraction opening December 6 at Hollywood Studios

A new attraction, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Captain Jack Sparrow," will open December 6 at Disney's Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World. A soft opening will take place in late November. The new attraction will be near Pixar Place in Soundstage 4, which is where the Journey into Narnia attraction was previously located.

This interactive experience will put guests right into the action of the popular film series. In a spooky grotto, their skills will be tested to see if they can become pirates and sail with Captain Jack. The film will come alive as guests move through the attraction.

No that's the first I've heard of that. But my boys love PoTC so that sounds cool.

HAPPY ONE MONTH TO SHELLY & JODI!!!!

:dance3:

Shelly, did you know about the new POTC attraction about to open or just learning of it? That'll be fun to have something new to see!

How soon before you start checking the weather forecast? I learned from my recent trip to Missouri that the forecast changed almost every day I looked at it. When I was within the 10 day forecast on TWC.com, I checked it every day. And it changed about 10 times. :rolleyes: What would be your ideal weather - temps-wise? I guess there's a pretty wide range of what you could expect. That's got to make packing difficult! Apparently, it's making Jodi a little anxious! :hyper: :laughing:

Ooh! I had heard about the Jack Sparrow thing but I didn't know it was opening so soon! I'm glad-- that Narnia thing was such a waste of time.

Getting close...

I can't believe we are going in less than a month now!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter