Tree House Villa - Love 'em

Yay! Can't wait for our stay in Oct!

I saw allearsnet listed there were 2 stops at the THV for park buses...I was hoping they were right, but I guess not.

I cannot WAIT. I hate to wish my life away but......COME ON SEPTEMBER!

WOO HOO
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: We are so looking forward to our Week-end stay in Nov. that we are waitlisted for two additional nights.

Please keep the info comming!!!
Thanks for taking the time to share your vacation with us. :thumbsup2

TnRobin - Are the bunkbeds big enough for an average adult? Do they have any size restrictions posted?

Mackwell posted on Mousecellaneous board couple days ago info on bunkbeds - they are manufactured by Old Hickory Furniture and dimensions are 45 wide x 85 length. I believe that is standard size for twin mattress.

I will try to post link to their site where you can have better look.

:goodvibes

thanks so much for the pics and info! We are staying 7/11-7/18, can't wait. Is the bus situation ok so far? Any remarks on that? how long is it to Downtown Disney from there? I heard we can catch a boat across the lake, is that near the treehouses at all?

Sounds great Robin. I'd love to stay there some day!

Thanks so much for posting - I am coming on Saturday and can't wait to stay in the THV's!!! I have also been checking the boards every hour or so looking for updates! Have a great time!:cool1:

Can you maybe post the new Saratoga resort map showing the Treehouses on it and the paths and roads that go to them?

Well, there's this map.

Boy, that path to The Grandstand is going to make me nervous. Especially when I'll be walking it with the back of my head is facing the 18th tee of LBV golf course.

Mackwell posted on Mousecellaneous board couple days ago info on bunkbeds - they are manufactured by Old Hickory Furniture and dimensions are 45 wide x 85 length. I believe that is standard size for twin mattress.

I will try to post link to their site where you can have better look.

:goodvibes

Thanks! The length is better than I thought and neither one of the adults in our group are very tall, just average height so it should be fine.

We are staying there in December and we can't wait. They look great. I want to say thank you to Kathy for posting those great pictures. I will have to show my DD and DH tonight when I get home. Hopefully my new computer will be working by then.

Binnie

Another poster has stated that their unit at THV has no indoor locks on the bathrooms and bedrooms... is that true of your unit as well?

:scared1:

Great info. I'm going to book for the week b4 Christmas 2010. At BWV this year. (SSR is my home resort).

Yes it is true - no locks on any doors except the exterior door. It is a little of an adjustment, but I guess that is to keep the little ones from locking themselves in a room by accident. I think this maybe be a fire safety thing due to the number of trees around.

Also another thing we noticed that we believe is a safety feature. All the bedroom windows have mickey stickers on them that can be seen from the outside. I think this is to tell the FD where the bedrooms are.

Thanks for posting. We have our first stay in THV starting 6/16 for two weeks and we are so looking forward to it. My husband recently returned from Iraq so this is our welcome home vacation and it looks like this is going to be a great place to do it!

Thanks for posting and for the info :goodvibes Now I'm even more excited for our one night stay after our Magic cruise in Oct. :dance3:

Thanks for posting. We have our first stay in THV starting 6/16 for two weeks and we are so looking forward to it. My husband recently returned from Iraq so this is our welcome home vacation and it looks like this is going to be a great place to do it!

Assuming your husband is in the military - thanks to your family for their sacrifice and please thank him for his service.

That;s a big ditto of ccgliano!! Thank you to your husband and yourself as well as your boys for your service and sacrifice for our country!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter