Tree House Villa - Love 'em

TnRobin

The prodical child
Okay, I am sitting at the desk in the Master Bedroom of THV 7056. As I look out my window I can see a squirrel scurring up the tree just outside my window. My sister's room looks right out at the pool. AWESOME TreeHouse location.

The pictures (those taken by others and me) do not do the villa justice. The little details are awesome. The water faucets are my favorite so far, the mouth of the faucet looks like an old fashion water spout. (I will try to download my pictures later).

There are 4 Flat Screen TVs - one in each BR and one in the great room

There are hookup for auxilliary items near each TV including PC connections.

While the maps make it seem a far distance to everything, it is really not hard to get anywhere. Especially if you in the south end of the loop. From 7056, it only takes about 5 minutes to walk to Grand Stand and maybe 5 more minutes to Artist Palete.

Officially to go to the parks, you must catch an internal Treehouse bus to the Springs and then catch a bus from there to the parks. I think I will just walk to Grand Stand.

OVerall the mood here is VERY peaceful and relaxed. I think I will miss my King size bed in the master, but I will get over it. I think I definitely have to stay here again.

(Sorry - I don't have my camera's cable with me so no pictures till we get home.)

Okay, I am sitting at the desk in the Master Bedroom of THV 7056. As I look out my window I can see a squirrel scurring up the tree just outside my window. My sister's room looks right out at the pool. AWESOME TH location.

The pictures (those taken by others and me) do not do the villa justice. The little details are awersome. The water faucets are my favorite so far, the mouth of the faucet looks like an old fashion water spout. (I will try to download my pictures later).

There are 4 Flat Screen TVs - one in each BR and one in the great room

There are hookup for auxilliary items near each TV including PC connections.

While the maps make it seem a far distance to everything, it is really not hard to get anywhere. It only takes about 5 minutes to walk to Grand Stand and maybe 5 more minutes to Artist Palete.

Officially to go to the parks, you must catch an internal Treehouse bus to the Springs and then catch a bus from there to the parks. I think I will just walk to Grand Stand.

OVerall the mood here is VERY peaceful and relaxed. I think I will miss my King size bed in the master, but I will get over it. I think I definitely have to stay here again.

You lucky duck :donald:

Thank you for the updates. Can't wait to (hopefully) stay there soon!

Thanks for the update! You're getting me excited for our trip. But...

TnRobin said:
Sorry - I don't have my camera's cable with me so no pictures till we get home.
Doh!

They sound wonderful. I'm glad you're enjoying a relaxing vacation.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks so much for the live report! It sounds great there. Enjoy your time, and I can't wait to see your pictures! Congrats on being one of the first THV stay-ers! :)

Thanks for posting!! I have been very silly today checking the message boards for THV reports like every hour!!! I know I am dork!

I'm staying at SSR right now and I just saw this afternoon a bus that had Treehouse Villas and Grandstands on the sign. Has anyone heard if they are adding another bus for just this purpose? I don't know why it would say that if they weren't.

The water faucets are my favorite so far, the mouth of the faucet looks like an old fashion water spout.

I just saw the pics of the faucet and yelled, "OMG, they have our faucet in the treehouses!" We found it on clearance at Lowes a few years ago. :yay:

I can't wait for January to get here! When we passed the driveway into the Treehouses yesterday, I was so wanting to drive in and be able to stay there.

Can you maybe post the new Saratoga resort map showing the Treehouses on it and the paths and roads that go to them?

I wish I could get my parents to travel out East with us! Would be perfect for the 6 of us as they love to golf and we love Disney!

Love hearing about the THV, keep the reports coming. We're staying for two nights after our Nov cruise as a THV tester with 8 adults and DGS.

Showed this to DH tonight and he's almost insisting we take a Dec 2010 trip to the Treehouses. pixiedust:

TnRobin - Are the bunkbeds big enough for an average adult? Do they have any size restrictions posted?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter