Travelling to/from CDG to DLH

I think I'll plump for a shuttle on the way back too. What time would you recommend we get picked up in time for a 17:40 flight, allowing for plenty of extra time?

if you give your flight details to the shuttle company, they will give you the relevant time when they will collect you to take you to the airport.

Yep. Daddy's shoulders, not mine... Come in handy.
You can always hire a buggy if you find it's all too much.
I don't drive so ds walks loads, tried to persuade him to do without the buggy as it drives me mad but he is not keen! x

As Elaine says, the shuttle company will work out the collection time and confirm on your email back to you.

John doesn't drive particularly fast I don't think.

On our last trip, another driver took us to the airport. Think it was Tioshuttle (I spied some business cards) but it was booked via Ezyshuttle. So, one word of warning, he is a small business so sometimes does farm out the jobs during busy times - of all our trip this is the first time it has happened and we had no issues really. If I am being picky, the only issue we had was that we were waiting in the DLH foyer for the driver to come in and get us (as has always happened in the past) but he didn't. I watched a shuttle pull up and wait for at least 5 mins, so I thought it prudent to go and investigate and it was for us. Not sure how long the driver would have sat there if I hadn't gone out :confused3. I mentioned it to John in an email and he simply said some drivers don't like to go into the hotel :confused3. John always does though.

Like I said in my earlier message - we have already booked him for our next trip. Probably sounds very silly but it's nice that he speaks English so you can have a bit of a chat with him :thumbsup2.

Re the pushchair - my DDs are 7 and 4 - both out of pushchairs and both still use them at DLRP. To be fair my 7 year old hardly does but on the last trip she developed a nasty blister (in trainers she has been wearing for ages at home!) and was struggling with the really long days - 8 am until 11.30 pm. So, we hired a pushchair for a short period for her - however, we get them free with our APs which is a big saving as it easily mounts up. For the 4 yo we took our old umbrella stroller - just put it straight in the hold at both airports and it was no problem at all. Because we get them free however, we will just get one at DLRP next time - if we didn't get free, I would definitely take one.

The other point is, if it is very cold, it is nice for them to be wrapped up in a pushchair with a blanket or something round them :thumbsup2.

Hmmm... maybe I should re-think the buggy. We have a fairly light umbrella-fold McLaren with an extremely cosy footmuff. I was thinking about selling it on eBay but perhaps should hold onto it for a bit longer!

It's a Mclaren we take and I pack a thin fleecy blanket and the rain cover. Our buggy still has the airline tags on it from last December but sure we will be rolling it out for our trip to dlp in a few weeks. x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter