Transportation changes (party bus lighting)

Accident

DIS Veteran
I didnt see anyone cover this.

Bob chapek made reference tobthe disney bubble. part of that talk was how transportation was functional but not magical. it will become magical.

No clue what that means.

I know it's a near-impossible task, but finding a way to make the bus ride back to your resort after the nighttime shows less packed and more comfortable would certainly be magical. With two little ones who are already up past their bedtimes, we can't really stay around waiting for the crowds to thin. Add in a stroller, and the end of the day bus ride back is the worst. It would also help if they could coordinate bus pick ups from the resorts to the various parks a little better. It is also not very magical to see an extra bus or two come by for a park that no one is heading to when you're waiting for one for another park that is developing a line.

The new bus is here to experience, in line but video shown was fantasia light show, osbourne lightish entertainment while you ride.

Crossing fingers we can film

No clue how this passed legal for driver to see at night

It's called yhe sorcerers class bus, sign says not planned for production concept bus for your entertsinment

I could see special buses for deluxe resorts, that is expected, with some of their rides.

But apparently they have been around a few months and in operation at times. Someone has video from awhile ago.

Last edited:

Probably the ability to pay for private service transportation like they just started at the Grand Floridian.

I know it's a near-impossible task, but finding a way to make the bus ride back to your resort after the nighttime shows less packed and more comfortable would certainly be magical. With two little ones who are already up past their bedtimes, we can't really stay around waiting for the crowds to thin. Add in a stroller, and the end of the day bus ride back is the worst. It would also help if they could coordinate bus pick ups from the resorts to the various parks a little better. It is also not very magical to see an extra bus or two come by for a park that no one is heading to when you're waiting for one for another park that is developing a line.
If only guests were wearing some imaginary short range ID transmitters linked to a database with the guests' ride and restaurant reservations so that they knew where you were heading as you walked to the bus stop, or even as they left their room...
popcorn::

If only guests were wearing some imaginary short range ID transmitters linked to a database with the guests' ride and restaurant reservations so that they knew where you were heading as you walked to the bus stop, or even as they left their room...
popcorn::

I get your point, and I agree that since they have the info, they might as well use it. You would have to think that it could help with the supposed real-time bus routing. That being said, I'm not sure how you manage the crowd levels at the end of a day shy of doubling the on-duty fleet during that time period. Honestly, I don't even mind the waiting for the bus at the end of the night as much as the overpacked bussed when you have little kids plus a stroller. If I knew that there was a stream of busses on deck with enough capacity to get everyone back to their resort in a reasonable amount of time and without being sardine packed, I'd happily wait a couple more minutes for another bus.

We stopped using Disney Bus Transportation years ago. Rent a car or Uber.. time wasted for buses is precious time... time=money.

I agree. I used to love everything about Disney transportation, but then there seemed to be less busses and more people. Monorail is always packed too. The only time I take Disney transport is if I'm going to the MK because honestly, that's the best way to get there, but getting out of there is another story.

Not having to fight traffic, wait in Parking Lot entrance lines, and not having to ride trams, or wondering what row we left the car on = priceless.

But yes, any improvement in transportation is greatly appreciated.... just not sure this is an improvement.

... It is also not very magical to see an extra bus or two come by for a park that no one is heading to when you're waiting for one for another park that is developing a line.

Or seeing four Old Key West buses leave HS while you've been waiting 30 minutes in a line overflowing the queuing to go back to Pop, which has filled two buses so far. There is no way OKW ever needs more buses at the end of the night than Pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter