Trails End

Tiggntaz

Keeping an eye on Tigger
Hey Y'all

OK, so its been a few years since we've been able to make it down to the Fort. One of our Trip traditions has always been to spend one of our Fort days having a take out dinner of fried chicken and a pizza from Trails End before heading down to the beach for the fireworks (with Mickey bars of course :cool1: )

So to those of you who may know, do they still have the takeout at TE? If so, what does the large fried chicken dinner/cheese pizza run these days?

We're on a tight budget for this trip, so trying to plan out for everything I can think of:cool1:.

Thanks!!!

Here ya go, Tiggntazz.

Trails End Menu plus Take-Out

Updated through February so should be current.

We always get a Giddy-up-and-Go 10-piece meal on the night we check into the Fort. It's a tradition with us.

Also Papa John delivers to the Fort entrance. Local store is 407-477-7777. Please tip your driver appropriately.

Have fun!

Bama ED

Thanks Bama Ed :thumbsup2

We leave in 23 days and haven't been down since Christmas of '09!

7.49 for buffalo chicken strips isnt that bad. That being said I live where McDonald's costs about $7-8 for a regular meal. Getting chicken to go and having a picnic on the beach for the fireworks sounds like a great idea!

I know what we're doing for dinner on the 31st! Thanks for the info. We've only done the Fort once so still newbies. Now we can save $$, relax and enjoy our site the first night.

I have camped at FW many times and have gotten the Giddyap and Go take out before. It's tasty chicken and your idea of going down to the beach to watch fireworks while you have your dinner sounds like an excellent idea. Ya'll have fun!!

Patty in Florida:flower3:

Last time I was there, there were a lot of other sides available for takeout besides what are included on the menu above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter