tradition

minniegirl88

<font color=purple>Disney and Degrassi rock my soc
What is someting that you absolutely must do everytime you visit WDW?

Well I kinda have this tradition of going to the Mexican area of Epcot and going into the one building with the store and restaurant and ride in it. Anyways I buy some mexican candy and my mom and my brother and I go on the ride and eat the candy. Its something we do EVERY time we go. Its really fun!!! Plus barely anybody is on the ride so we have it to ourselves.:jester:

Go to the parks. Watch a movie at Pleasure Island. Go to the Virgin MegaStore and Guitar Shop downtown. Watch Illuminations.

I must see Illuminations and my mom and I can't leave until we've had fish and chips from the England Pavillion at Epcot!

Every time we go, we video tape when we first walk into the hotel room, and me and my sister give a grand tour...... EVERYTIME........... and i try to ride as many rides as i can before lunch.

we have to see the France movie as many times as possible!
we have to get a beavertail and all those other snacks we like !
we gotta get a picture in one of the parks(like the ones all the camera people annoy you for)
we eat at the same places everytime!
we buy a different stffed animal from each country(so far we haev Mexico, Canada, France and Japan and UK)

there are more, but I can't remember

we used to ride the haunted house first when we'd go to King's Island but the put in that Scooby Doo ride

I though it was great when I was like 11 and 12 then we went when I turned 13 and I was like dude this ride changed!

universal- always eat at NBA City at least one time during vacation.

disney- get a Dole whip. find the hottest character and try to get the digits. (last 2 trips were unsucessful attempts at Belle and Pocahontas.)

It sounds stupid but we always go to the English Pavillion at Epcot for Harry Ramsdens fish and chips. People think that is daft because we r from the UK and we can have fish and chips as often as we like but the fish and chips are so much nicer in Epcot than they are in the UK.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

hmm wel actually have quite a few traditions: the first night we always have to see illuminations. My family's fav. park being EPCOT. We also stop by the Rose and Crown pub so my parents and my sisters can have a guinnes and i have fish and chips...We always have to have our picture taken in Japan spaceship earth come sinto view in a frame-type thing..Oh and we always get a limo to take us to our hotel and i put in a disney cd, open the sun roof and just breathe in the disney air....yes i know i'm weird:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter