tradition

Go to DownTown Disney FIRST, and then ride Splah Mountain as many times as i can... the record (for me) is 5 times in a little over 1/2 hour!!

well we always have to eat at least one breakfast at the Boardwalk Bakery, always get a picture with mickey and minnie (no matter how old we get lol), watch fantasmic, get a mickey ice cream bar and popcorn, and ride Splash and Space Mts, ToT, and RnRC.

Me and my family's traditions are that we go to downtown disney first before we check in to the hotel, when we go to epcot, we always go to japan and get some of there candy :teeth: , and At Mgm we always eat at Sci-Fi.

there is more but i can't rember...... :(

On the night we get there, we eat dinner at one of the resorts, then ride the monorail all the way around the MK resorts and to Epcot and back, since we can't go into the parks without using a day on our parkhoppers.

And we always have to go to Ghiradelli (i don't know how to spell that) at DD sometime...they have the greatest chocolate milkshakes in the world!

-go to the Magic Kingdom first
-eat tons of English chocolate from the UK pavilion
-eat lots of croissants from the France pavilion
-eat a kaki gori from the Japan pavilion
-eat an Itzakadoozie popsicle
-take a picture of my hands in Audrey Hepburn's handprints in front of the Great Movie Ride
-visit my friends that work at Downtown Disney
-never use a map
-hit on all the young guys working (it's soo funny)

if I think of anymore I'll add them later lol

:tongue: We always wake up early in the morning and head to animal kingdom when it first opens, after doing what we want to do there we head to MGM, Epcot and finally the Magic Kingdom. We have fun trying to see how many things we can do in one day. We also always make a point to go outside at the top of the contemporary hotel and watch the fireworks from the very top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter