Tradition British Tea Fan - is it offered onboard the Fantasy?

Jessicandice

Planning for NYE 16
:tinker:My BFF & I are on the Fantasy /December 2016. I know they offer the tea service (with characters) for the children, but what about the adults? I know many cruise lines offer traditional tea service in the afternoon, does Disney? If not has anyone gone for tea in port? We will be in Tortola & St Thomas/St John. We are looking for a traditional British tea with scones, clotted cream, tea sandwiches, the whole wonderful experience. I thought being in the British Virgin Islands this would be easy to find, but not having much luck. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Not offered on the ships unless you do a private event (and even then its not really Afternoon Tea in the British sense). I'm not sure where does it in Caribbean but would be interested in responses too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter