• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Totally Had Enough...

jarestel said:
It's never a bad thing to report what happens, only to not report it.

I agree. Besides, it wouldn't be news if it happened every day, and I think most (intelligent) people realize that if it's made the headlines, that means it's an unusual occurrence. I think it more states and draws attention to how safe WDW really is.

UrsulasShadow said:
I agree. Besides, it wouldn't be news if it happened every day, and I think most (intelligent) people realize that if it's made the headlines, that means it's an unusual occurrence. I think it more states and draws attention to how safe WDW really is.
i agree *nods head*

imatoad said:
Dpuck, I'm at exit 30. Give ya a buck if you can tell me where I live.

Well, with Google earth I can prolly send you a photo of your house!

imatoad said:
Dpuck, I'm at exit 30. Give ya a buck if you can tell me where I live.

Warwick Rd
Lawnside
Haddonfield

Close??

I completly agree. It happens every where so they should not blame Disney for the deaths or accidents when it is not there faults.

:paw:

cinderelly76 said:
I completly agree. It happens every where so they should not blame Disney for the deaths or accidents when it is not there faults.

:paw:
:earboy2: at least now im no i dont stand alone!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all !!! Whats next ??? Signs that read "ENJOY THE RIDE AT OWN RISK!!!!!" :sunny: :cool1: :sunny:

There always seems to be this conspiracy to throw mud on companies like Disney who are very successful. Most of these deaths were people with pre-existing conditions they were'nt even aware of.

There always seems to be this conspiracy to throw mud on companies like Disney who are very successful. Most of these deaths were people with pre-existing conditions they were'nt even aware of.

totally agree...hopefully most people wont blame disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter