Totally Had Enough...

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Natalie_UK, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK .:.Disney~Baby.:.

...im Sick And Tired Of People Grillin Disney Because Of All The Very Unfortunate Deaths That Have Happened.it Sad To See People Being That Mean Bout Disney Its Not There Fault...:-(does Anyone Agree????

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

I agree :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana:

4. indigoxtreme

indigoxtreme DIS Veteran

Just another case of the Liberal Media trying to sell news. Yes I agree with you....

5. owtrbnks

owtrbnks WDW ADDICT

I too, agree. :flower:

6. Natalie_UK

glad to no i dont stand alone

7. kimatigger

kimatigger Mouseketeer

I agree. A bunch of sad and unfortunate events totally unrelated.

8. jarestel

jarestel DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Exactly! What we need here in the land of the free is a news media that only puts out government approved stories. Or at least Disney approved ones!

9. jordgubben

jordgubben <font color=red>Has a Buzz Lightyear shoot-off wit

Precisely the reason why I get all of my news from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart!

Oy vey!

10. Natalie_UK

i never here any of it on the new i read it all of other chat forums and its sux seeing people bad mouthing disney it makes me wanna do this :badpc:

11. akamom

akamom Are we there yet?

I agree, and I also watch the Daily show for my news.

12. MickiM

MickiM Earning My Ears

I believe they practiced that once upon a time in Germany. I don't think that worked out well for them.

anyways, I can't think of a better place to die.
    I don't blame them.

13. Natalie_UK

:wave2: totally agree

14. kellyf2626

kellyf2626 DIS Veteran

I totally agree that it is soooooo frustrating! :headache: I mean, honestly, millions of people go to WDW every year. :crowded: I do not think that it is strange that 4/1,000,000,000+ people tragically die from explained/unexplained health reasons. It isn't Disney's fault!!!! :earseek:

So, I am terrified of flying, and I was talking about it with my MIL. She says "I wouldn't be afraid of flying as much as I would going on the rides in the parks!" :badpc: :badpc:

AHHHHHH! The terrible news people are tainting the minds of people everywhere!

15. MariettaC

MariettaC When you wish upon a star...Can you feel the Magic

I agree. :wave2:

16. babiesX2

babiesX2 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>There is nothing

I agree. Just because someone becomes severely ill while visiting a Disney park does not equate to Disney being at fault. Sometimes people choose to ignore warnings and decide to experience an attraction anyway. More than once I've seen people with neck braces riding thrill rides at Disney. Just imagine all the people who ride with non-visible ailments.

17. thelionqueen

thelionqueen DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The Tag Fairy thr

If you think about how many MILLIONS of people visit a Disney Park every year, someone is going to have problems there. Doesn't necessarily mean that Disney is at fault, just the timing.

For example the last couple of deaths have had NOTHING to do with the parks! People just unexplicably pass out, have heart attacks and die.

While I am very sorry for this happening to these people, I think these tragedies would probably occured at the same time no matter where they were.

I think that considering the amount of guests, the amount of deaths is incredibly low! Just my thoughts

18. Natalie_89

Natalie_89 Here's looking at you , kid

thats totally true...i dont think a 4 yr old should have been riding mission space anyway its seems really young to go on a ride like that!!

19. POB14

POB14 Colleen and Mary's BaBa<br><font color=00cc00>Feet

Not sure what these stories have to do with the media being "liberal", but certainly there has been nothing other than coincidence of time to link these stories, and it would be nice if the reports could at least say so.

Obviously the events need to be reported, and the incidents need to be investigated, but it would seem more fair to follow "this is the Xth incident in Y months at WDW" with "There is no evidence to suggest that the incidents are related in any way."

20. jordgubben

jordgubben <font color=red>Has a Buzz Lightyear shoot-off wit

Further evidence that people in the midwest just don't understand sarcasm. :earboy2:

To comment on the above posters message, when the Mission:Space thing happened I DID hear one report that mentioned that something like 8.6 million people had ridden the attraction since it opened. Information like that puts things in perspective rather quickly.

21. Rustyflwr3

Rustyflwr3 <font color=teal>"I only hope that we never lose s

The girl who recently died is from where I live, and to tell you the truth, the media hasn't gotten out of hand. From what i have seen, nobody was blowing things way out of proportion and blaming it on Disney. I obviously don't know what its like everywhere, but thought i'd throw in my two cents!