• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top Snack-Credit Worthy Items

The France bakery looks like it has some good options. The bacon cheese roll and croissant with cheese and ham look delicious. Anyone try them?

Delicious! DH and I both tried them and loved them, though we weren't on the the dining plan on our last trip (I also got the frangipane, which is also quite good).

My favorite snack by far is the school bread at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe, though it would make more sense to pay for it OOP since it's so cheap.

The last time we did the dining plan, often we would use the CS credit for breakfast at the Pepper Market (CSR) and get the omelet/home fries and it would also come with a muffin and 2 drinks. We'd drink one drink then take the bottle water and muffin into the park. We then used a snack credit for a fruit cup. The muffins/fruit cups were a great lunch. Not too heavy but def filling then used the TS credit for dinner.

If you're going during food and wine festival, the best bang for your snack credit buck is there, on the more expensive dishes. While quality is highly dependent on who is cooking that day and if they understand the importance of a proper hold-temperature on the steak, you can get the filet in Canada for a snack credit. Definitely consider using some of them there. We are not huge snackers, but we loved using all of our snacks at F&W.

The caramel apple with peanuts from Karamel Kuche! It was like $6.79 I believe. It was delish!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter