Too soon for an October 13 F&W thread? I hope not...

Wow, there really will be a lot of us there! I feel blessed that we were able to book a 2br at the 8month mark! :woohoo:

BCV, here we come! Well, in 8 months lol :rolleyes1

We will be at F & W Festival this year staying at the BWV in a standard view 1 bedroom October 12th - October 20th. I can't wait!! :)

We will do the Halloween Party one night. We usually also sign up for a few of the wine tasting seminars as well as a Food & Wine Pairing event.

I love the weather in October and the quality time I get to spend with DH. :love:

October 2-6 BCV! There's going to be a Disboard Gamers meet that week. I'm going to meet some Disboard friends!!!:goodvibes

We'll be @ SSR Oct 11-18, Oct 21-26!!!!

Does anyone know when they will release the concert/events schedule???

First time for the not so scary halloween party!!!pixiedust:

Cannot Wait!!!

7 month to get to my F&W weight!

Cannot Wait!!!

Welcome to the Disboards LOVEARS!:welcome:

As I previously mentioned we will be there Oct. 6-13 staying in a Studio at OKW (we hope). We've always had good luck getting OKW studios at 7 months. Is there any reason to think we would have problems doing it this visit? Also, we will be using some one-time points for the first time. With giving DD points this year for her honeymoon, we're real tight on points. We can't borrow, because we're borrowed out :rotfl:.

will be at BWV from 10/12 to 10/18 but will be trying to move 10/12 (first night) to AKV or BLT. DD and family want to see the other DVC's.;)

Cannot Wait!!!

Welcome! I'm not sure when the schedules are released, but am excited to see what will be going on the days we are there. Either way, we'll find plenty to do and have a blast but with a bunch of first timers it'd be pretty cool if our trip coincides with some special appearance or event.

Excited to see so many people already booked and excited. I also notice some people are going for 2-3 weeks, that's awesome.

We'll be at BCV 10/3 to 10/7 then off to a four day cruise. First time for Food and Wine, MNSSHP, and also first time at BCV as an owner. Cannot wait. :cool1: Another storm headed our way this weekend in Boston.:mad:

The way it worked out for us this year we will only be there for the first 2 days :(, will make the most of it however as we love the food and drink!

'home' to BWV 10/5: MNSSHP & F&W

moving to PBH on 10/9 for 2nd half of the trip: annual RIP HHN fun with friends we met on the DIS:goodvibes

We will be there too. Oct. 17th -20th at BCV. :hourglass

Our first time to F&W. I am excite to be bring my best friend and her DGS on their first trip to WDW. :goodvibes

I wish our trip was longer too. However, this year thanks to the PAP, I will be a WDW three times this year.pixiedust:Another first for me.

We'll be there Oct 11-19. :cheer2: We're booked at AKV...but I'm hoping to get BLT at 7 months.

soooo
anyone going to one of the owner's locker tuesdays from 10/5-10/14?
would love to put some faces to screennames :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter