Tony's or Concourse for dinner?

nluvwithmickey

DIS Veteran
I was wondering which is better for dinner after a 2nd day at MK.

LTT is not an option for us. We have already planned on CRT,1900 pfare, O'hana's,and CMickey's.

We have already been to Tony's and we thought it was pretty good. But we were thinking about trying new restaurants.....

So for atmosphere and food, which would you choose?

We love Concourse. The kids love to watch the monorail and the food is always good.

Dinner at the Concourse Steakhouse has become our 1st night family dinner tradition. We try to get the first seating, then head out to the MK. The family loves the food there, and we have never had a bad meal.

The Concourse is great. We try to eat there at least once every trip.

You'll love dining with the monorail sailing in & out of the hotel. It's really wonderful. PLUS....if you get a table or booth near Chef Mickey's, you can easily see the characters making their rounds.

I ate at both on my last trip. Tony's was fine but can not compare to the food at the Concorse Steak House. I wouldn't hurry back to the Concorse because it is not as exciting or interesting as the other restaurants at WDW but it was still very good and not in the same league as Tony's.

Just returned and ate at the Concourse after a day at the AK, had a 8:20 PS and they got us in at 7:30, BONUS!! The food was excellent, the desserts were to dye for! I had the warm chocolate pudding cake, not sure what is was called but was like a chocolate lava cake, oh so good! My DH and I both had the Chipotle glazed Ribeye, it was delicious! DD 4 had the artist palette dessert, she will be talking about this for months I swear!

Concorse, hands down!! :cheer2: We have always enjoyed the meals there and the atmosphere (we love watching the monorails)!! We don't care for Tony's at all! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter