Tony's a complete 180!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will try and get a ressie for our Oct. trip. The last time I ate there was in July 2012.

I am glad to see a detailed positive post. I am going in September and booked the Electric parade package. I am excited for the calamari.

We've always enjoyed Tony's whenever we've gone and I never understood the bashing it gets.

What is this Electric parade package? Can I book it on MDE? How much is it?

I'll only go back there when they start serving breakfast again.

We were there in July and we thought it was delicious!

Our server was Guido who was from Rome.

I feel like Italian food can be very subjective. Being from NYC/NJ area I find there are certain standards expected, but some things vary by person/family. I had two good trips there and then one bad in the course of 5 years.

I am debating if they are an option on the next trip. The last time I wasn't happy with my meal, the meatballs were off. It was very strange, I ordered GF and was told they would be turkey but came out looking like beef. My mother said it didn't taste like turkey to her. The server was confused and sent it back. 15 minutes later the chef comes out to tell me it was GF the first time and GF this time, their turkey was just dark?! I can't even buy just ground dark meat turkey at the store so I was baffled, also the previous trips I had actual beef so I don't know what was up with the dark meat turkey. I did learn on my first trip after getting a recipe for the meatballs that they use fennel seeds inside the meatballs which is what adds a great flavor.

Thanks for the heads up. We may check it out this upcoming week if we feel like trying something new. All of our kids love italian food basics, like spaghetti, lasagna, calamari, etc...

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter