Tomorrowland.....sorta spoilers!

And where was everybody else? I understand what Casey saw was a "commercial", but when Frank got there in 1964, there were actual people there. Frank got banished in 1984 and then what? Everybody else just died except for Nicks?

I feel like they were all hiding inside?? Near the end, you saw people coming out and looking over at Frank and him staring back...

I personally liked this movie. And I swear, every panorama of that city showcased Space Mountain, which I suppose is something you'd never understand unless you actually go to Disney.

I liked the full circle thing - Frank taking the It's a Small World ride to get to Tomorrowland and then at the end, they made recruiters from multiple countries and sent them off to those countries.

I read one review saying that Tomorrowland is "yesterday's tomorrow", as they tried to fashion it after what was inspired in the 1960s. I kind of like that review.

i loved it! i am glad they are making age appropriate movies tackling issues like this one and from universial the lorax, while it might not wake up adults it may ignite a passion either for science in general or the enviroment in kids, i really hope this film leads more people into learning about caring for our planet

I will also see this when it gets to Red Box, Netflix, or DVD. I saw previews and even though I do like George Clooney the movie didn't strike me as being that entertaining.

i loved it! i am glad they are making age appropriate movies tackling issues like this one and from universial the lorax, while it might not wake up adults it may ignite a passion either for science in general or the enviroment in kids, i really hope this film leads more people into learning about caring for our planet

Me too! I wasn't super-crazy about the movie, mostly because it just seemed kind of flat storywise, but I think sending a message to kids that we should take of our home, and aspire to make the world a better place is a good thing. I loved how the ending brought all the 'dreamers' together to try and make it work. Hell, Walt Disney would have approved.

I remember when The Lorax first came out, some pundit on one of the news channels suggested that people throw their garbage on the floor of the theater in protest of "the message" they were sending about taking care of the planet. Seriously. What is WRONG with people?! Why would someone do that?

Me too! I wasn't super-crazy about the movie, mostly because it just seemed kind of flat storywise, but I think sending a message to kids that we should take of our home, and aspire to make the world a better place is a good thing. I loved how the ending brought all the 'dreamers' together to try and make it work. Hell, Walt Disney would have approved.

I remember when The Lorax first came out, some pundit on one of the news channels suggested that people throw their garbage on the floor of the theater in protest of "the message" they were sending about taking care of the planet. Seriously. What is WRONG with people?! Why would someone do that?
WOW thats insane ! Im very into enviromental responsibility i realllyyyy suggest watching (not with the kids because its heavey and will be over their heads) but the doctumentary Cowspiracy its a real eye opener, i knew a lot of the info before watching and was still blown away by all the perspective they give, if you watch it and want more info or tips for adapting to a bit more eco friendly living feel free to message me

Same here. :thumbsup2

WOW thats insane ! Im very into enviromental responsibility i realllyyyy suggest watching (not with the kids because its heavey and will be over their heads) but the doctumentary Cowspiracy its a real eye opener, i knew a lot of the info before watching and was still blown away by all the perspective they give, if you watch it and want more info or tips for adapting to a bit more eco friendly living feel free to message me

It was crazy. And the thing about The Lorax...the Onceler lost his entire business because he didn't take care of the place where the trees grew. Having his business was OK, but you need to take of what makes it work if you want it to survive. If he hadn't polluted the land, and the water, and the air, and if he'd planted new trees to replace the ones he cut down, he'd still be in business, and the land wouldn't have been ruined. Instead, he lost everything because he just didn't care until it was too late.

The message of Tomorrowland was that we are capable of so many things, and smart enough to fix the problems that are out there. All we have to do is try.

I wasn't crazy about the movie as a whole, but that's still a great message.

Biggest dissapontment for me from DISNEY since John Carter. I actually liked The Lone Ranger as I thought it was cohesive story.

This movie was very sloppy after the second act the tension getting to tomorrowland was great then the movie was so sluggish, boring, and totally uninteresting.

I thought it was gonna be an action adventure movie or exploration of this town of tomorow ...

Worst movie in awhile

It was ok, wife didn't care for it and was highly disappointed. Not the greatest movie but ok. I won't buy it on dvd and probably won't watch it when it comes on TV but the graphics of Tomorrowland sure looked cool. We saw it on a Sunday afternoon and maybe 25 people were in the theater. 3 people left before it was over. I didn't think it was not worth finishing.

We saw it on a Sunday afternoon and maybe 25 people were in the theater.

We saw it on Monday afternoon. Our theater was nearly full (all except the first three rows near the screen). There was a lot of good laughter and gasps from the audience at the right parts. I think it went over well in our theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter