Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

It was after 9am, but I think they were for real. We did have a crew evacuation drill this morning as well. If you hear anything perhaps you could let us know.

We left Tallinn late long security lines at 1 pm when we should have gone, and a family missing, the ship has been decorated for frozen, I can only upload limited photos here as each one takes an half hour to upload and often fail.

Embarkation wasste today they said due to the late arrival of the shop at 6 am today. Embarkation started at 12 noon with the famy of the day. See videos uoaded on the first page. We were next to them as they went on. We then went to the concierge meet in Keys and then to Cabanas for lunch. If you are on the 8/3 to Barcelona do not arrive before 10.30 and expect a delay. You will be held on taxi private car of walking or on private coach.
I was on the prior cruise (July 10-22) On the 10th they did not expect us to be able to start leaving the ship upon our return until at least 9:30. Even on the 21st they were still expecting a later arrival, then mid morning, "everything changed" and we were going to be into port around 6am - which we did do. By getting back to Dover earlier than expected, saved a LOT of people (including us) a lot of stress meeting our connections.

Have a great cruise having got off the ship July 10th, I still miss it, so following along. Do you know who is calling Bingo? I know Drew got off July 10th so was wondering who took his place for Bingo
I think that Steven was part of the Bingo Team on the July 10-22 cruise.

Sunday 26th Sea day. Random thoughts.

We have a character VIP breakfast in Animators plate at 9.15 with Mickey and the gong our server will look after us,

Today Inside out is being shown in the WDT at 1.45, it's been added I think re the weather.
Last night we had the Animators palate dinner on rotational menus and it's so good on the upgraded Magic clear screens and lots of colour. The show was a guest Hector is Magic, he is from Spain, is very good, they got a close up camera on him and it was shown behind him on the screen and the two side screens and he is very very good and very fast.

We have been booked on a backstage Walt Disney theatre tour which is for all of us, including a minor, looking forward to that, concierge say it's the first time it has been run for a while.

I keep bumping into previous Servers and CMs they are all coming over and saying hello which is very nice.

We had our character breakfast on the sea day between Germany and Stockholm - it wasn't VIP - and it was faster than a drive by shooting. Almost got pictures with the characters .... and it wasn't that packed - don't know what their hurry was!!

Inside out was shown on this sea day at this time on our cruise --- if you have not seen Inside Out .... GO ... SEE ... IT ... RIGHT .... NOW!!! It really is one of the best Pixar movies!!!!

Not only is Hector Magic!! (very good) - he's hot - and I'm a straight guy!! ::yes:: If Danny Buckler comes on board (he's also a magician) DO NOT MISS him - he is a riot - Very Funny and his magic is great.

We took the Backstage WDT tour as well. They really moved a lot of people through the process - was interesting. Be sure to check your tickets - there were always people waiting in Preludes for their tour (and yes we were one of them). When we had a few minutes of down time on this cruise, we seemed to hang out in Preludes before heading to the next activity. You pick up your tickets at Guest Services and they say meet today in Preludes at whatever time are printed on the tickets. But the backstage tour was given on the LAST sea day.

We also ran into several of our prior servers and room stewards. We are not DVC, but being on the Magic or Wonder is really like "Coming Home"

We have an Abba tribute band on today for the show, we are queuing up now. Shows are on at 6.30 and 8.45 here.

We really enjoyed both show by ABBAFab (WDT and Fathoms). Additionally, they do a third show where the "band Keyboard" performer is the start and everyone else supports him. He does a fantastic Elton John, very good with Billy Joel songs and many, many other artists. It is another fantastic show. One of the songs he introduced and said that it was for both Natalie and Carly as they are from the UK and will appreciate it, and that when he plays it in the USA it generates a big :confused3. Both Natalie and Carly were confused but as soon as he started playing the tune, they both went "nuts" with joy, and were dancing and eventually leading a conga line around and out of and back into Fathoms. Their Joy was awesome and contagious. I still don't know what it was all about (yep, I am an American).

Thank you all for the responses, as you can see we do not go to bingo, not enough time for example, we are running late but are going very fast for the Magic. Commodore Tom says Batlic seas are ok, but we may notice movement, I think for speed they have cut the ballast for stabilisation. We went to the Frozen deck party at 7.45, it's ok, photos to be posted after the cruise, more like karaoke, a frozen sing along, it was windy and cold the bubbles and snow made it feel cooler. A well attended event and like the light up snowflake necklaces, in the show ( Junk from the UK) they were lit up.
I have only seen Natalie the CD I haven't personally seen any ACD, she has covered every show, been around the ship, and helping out such as busy times on embarkation, she is the most hardworking CD I have seen.

Tomorrow we have a second brunch, we have an afternoon show of Greta Salome and her violin and Jennifer Shroder Wiilaims in the evening, from Broadway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter