Disney Magic Russia with Mickey DCL 7/22 +Navigators Video & Photos

Hope you are having a great time in Helsinki! I see you were at the rock church (forgot the real name), it was one of my favourite things to see when I was in Helsinki. Such fascinating architecture.

And people ask? Why do you book a verandah!

See, and I would rather be on the top deck for this then on a balcony. Isn't it great that they have staterooms for all different preferences? ;) :goodvibes

Oh - and have you considered to just link to the pictures using the [ IMG ] code instead of uploading them to the DIS directly? Should use far less bandwith!

Hope you are having a great time in Helsinki! I see you were at the rock church (forgot the real name), it was one of my favourite things to see when I was in Helsinki. Such fascinating architecture.

See, and I would rather be on the top deck for this then on a balcony. Isn't it great that they have staterooms for all different preferences? ;) :goodvibes

Oh - and have you considered to just link to the pictures using the [ IMG ] code instead of uploading them to the DIS directly? Should use far less bandwith!
Uploading to the blog and FB takes seconds, here or on photo sharing takes ages and high bandwidth. Veranda wise it's so worth it when I saw sights at 20 pm last night and coming in today we did at 180 degree turn.

Love the fact Cabanas midnight snacks ends at 11.30pm:rotfl2:
I think they wrote it on Copenhagen time.
I cosign this!!

I love all the special touches Disney added to this cruise!!! Thank you so much DF for sharing!!!

Yes nice extra touches the enhanced menus the extras in cabanas the full film service, there are young girls all going around with frozen dolls given out, the shops, then the entertainment, we had a world record made in the WDT last night, by the performers,

Absolutely fantastic but very long day today, I think we are going to appear on our St Petersburg travel agents website, met the CEO twice today.

Currently eating in Cabanas evening dinner Buffett, note not a sit down meal, but a buffet.

Thursday, overcast chance of rain later, less cruise ships in port three left last night one came in at 7 am. We had gifts re the maintenance issues , which is nice then, in the night a Big Bang thought the ceiling had fallen in, and when the lights were turned on the grill cover for the air con unit had come down, now this is in port and not at sea, and if it had come down with one of us under it, it could be nasty. Looks like it hasn't been serviced for a long time the air filter is covered in dust.
Yesterday we had a long great day in St Petersburg, and today we are setting out early for Catherine's palace then touring the city more.

OMG! Thank Goodness no one was hit by that!!!!
Glad St. Peterburg was great. Have fun today!! I would love to see pics of Catherine's Palace (only if you can upload without breaking the bank in internet fees!!).

OMG! Thank Goodness no one was hit by that!!!!
Glad St. Peterburg was great. Have fun today!! I would love to see pics of Catherine's Palace (only if you can upload without breaking the bank in internet fees!!).

Whilst we were out the air con cover that fell off has been repaired. It could have hurt anyone if it came down on someone sitting at the desk.

Fantastic day wonderful two days here, loads if St Petersburg photos inc Catherine's palace but will have to be uploaded later as not on my IPhone whilst in Russia.

Left 30 mins late from St Petersburg, they were calling out three families names repeatedly, clearly not back in time. Due in Tallinn at 7.30 am.
Tomorrow is Animators palette animation magic show and we should have Greek food as a gift. On return tonight CD Natalie was helping out our side of security calling elevators for returning cruisers. With a ship crew style blue jumper and glasses her name tag just says Natalie , it's great to see a CD stuck in like this. Good on her. We had a fantastic two days in SP and showered with gifts my car is not going to take home!

So far the + and - of the cruise.

+
Extended menus
Cruise director
Shows
Guest stars
Cabanas extended service inc dinner Buffett.
English food inc English bacon and tea.
Concierge gifts
Ports of call
Private tours
Use of verandah
Palo food new items like peach soufflé.
Speed of embarkation and disembarkation
Great head server.
Excellent main server.
Films.
Fellow cruisers.

-
Hassled for buying drinks sometimes five in a row as you sit down for the show.
Plumbing issues.
Incorrect information re St Petersburg given out by port adventures.
Time zone changes, goes our way now.

DF - We are on the Magic with you, having a great time. This morning we heard two separate Brightstar announcements, have you any idea what they were for? We have heard three so far on this cruise. Not nice to hear and with so many it's a little worrying.

DF - We are on the Magic with you, having a great time. This morning we heard two separate Brightstar announcements, have you any idea what they were for? We have heard three so far on this cruise. Not nice to hear and with so many it's a little worrying.
Hello hope your having a great cruise. I was off very early at got back at six and straight to dinner so no wasn't aware until now. Clearly the announcement is a potential fatal incident. I do not know more. It's a shame to have so many.

? What time was this as post 9 am most cruisers were off ship, if post then I think it could be a drill, it's the perfect time.

image.jpg image.jpg Ok coming soon the video you all would want to watch. Forty people and a press crew watched as a helicopter came in to the river helipad in central St Petersburg, what occurred next? Was this the same helicopter seen over East and west of the city and the same one that flew over the cruise port. Coming soon ( as soon as can be uploaded to You tube) the video of what occurred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter