To Lisa (Calypso)

alebisi

DIS Veteran
hey Lisa I wanted to thank you for the mickey heads! they've arrived this afternoon!.. I just wanted to remark that I love this Dis community, it's amazing how you guys think of us (the ones across the ocean). I couldn't be happier to see the great friends I have even though I don't even meet you in person! I love the Dis community!:goodvibes

I know that I had said that I would mail over some Mickey heads to a few DISers in the UK, but I wasn't sure if we were waiting for something or not...my brain is fuzzy...lol

If you need Mickey heads from Home Depot, let me know and i'll happily send them out!

hey Lisa I wanted to thank you for the mickey heads! they've arrived this afternoon!.. I just wanted to remark that I love this Dis community, it's amazing how you guys think of us (the ones across the ocean). I couldn't be happier to see the great friends I have even though I don't even meet you in person! I love the Dis community!:goodvibes

You are very welcome! They took a long time to get there as I mailed them quite awhile ago...so glad you finally received them. :goodvibes:

I received mine a month ago! That post in Italy must be slow!

Although you got the PM a long time ago, another BIG thank you to Lisa! You are a star! :goodvibes :hug:

Awww, LisaLisaLisa, what a sweet thing to have done! Yet another reason I can't wait to meet you.

Geez you guys -- you're going to make me blush...:flower3: .

I'm really anxious to meet everyone as well (and someday that will hopefully include my new friends across the ocean!).

I believe everyone has received the Mickey heads that requested them from me, but please PM me if I missed anyone.

I'm off to the Oregon Coast for a campout -- s'mores!!! Have a great weekend. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter