To all the DIS friends on the 10/13/2001 Disney Magic Cruise

well hello how are things work related ????????????? okay any reason works ..LOL
i could not remember the three puppies names. sounded good. i never make out good with insurance co. sounds like you did ?????? so dose this mean there is nothing for me to do when i come to visit ???????? got to get to work do more later

nice to hear from you
garry :~D :~; :~}}

Goose-
Well, I'm glad you weren't referring to legs22, happylady, and _________?:D
While I'm in Bermuda I'll be learning about a new research study we'll be participating in. On the off time I will be lying in a beach chair and raising the flag for the waiter to bring me another drink.:cool:

Nice to see everyone again...

I thought it was just my countdown that wasn't working... What gives anyway?

Just less than 6 months until we board the Magic again!! I couldn't keep a secret so I blew the surprise about the cat 3 suite. DW is so excited!! :)

Glad to see everyone is doing well. Kathy, give our best to Phil and tell him to take care of that ticker!!

I have a wonderful new office manager and a competent night crew so I am confident that I can leave for 2 weeks (1 week in WDW before the cruise) and not worry about the biz!

Still no sign of flyingcircus. I hope all is OK; she probably just has no pending plans for WDW so has no need to cruise these boards... which I could send her a video though!

Stay in touch all !!

'Beano' :cool:

Just read on the resort board that the clocks got too popular, not that people were using them, but were installing them incorrectly using the java script...so they closed them all down! Boy I just got mine to work the previous day! Oh well, at least the board didn't crach!:D

I had my clocked timed to our upcoming May visit to WDW. We are going May 10-12 and staying at Coranado Springs Resort. Still trying to talk Phil in to leaving when Steven gets out of school on Thursday the 9th. Keeping my fingers crossed...just talked to Penny's breeder and I was under quoting the going price to perspective buyers!!!! The extra $ from one pup could pay for a couple more nights!! Someone needs to lead my by the hand....

Laura - BERMUDA...have a great time!

Garry - they are starting to act like Larry Moe & Curly!! They are just so funny to watch. Steven temporaily named them Alf, Brava & Charlie (A, B, C...alpha, bravo, charlie.....) Here is a link to some current pictures:

http://www.picturetrail.com/plk1981/760680

happylady, legs22 can you guess what it is????????????????????

they are great !!!!!!!!!!!1 :~D :~}} you will be a very bright stand out on your nexted cruise or in any dark areas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

garry

:wave: :wave: I know, I know.........

A DIS lime green t-shirt!:D

OKAY you win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now would that be hand delivered over dinner or mailed???????????

they do stand OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice to hear from you guys down there

happylady the kids looking good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yours hand or mailed ???????

garry

Hand delivered over dinner would be perfect. I could wear it to WDW Memorial Day weekend.:cool:

wdwgoose - Hand delivered! That way I know you'll come down here for dinner and the night. I'm still trying to talk Phil into leaving on May 9, Thursday after Steven gets out of school. If we do, then we can meet for breakfast Friday morning before you head over to the Port.

Hey guys,

Things sure have been hectic around here lately. We will definatley be down for dinner on the 18th after our ship gets back in unless of course we cannot dock and have to spend a second week on board the Magic. Wouldn't that be way tooo much. My parents would refuse to watch the kids ever again.

Keep posting those pics Kathi, they are just darling. Hope Phil is feeling well.

Denine - I hope you had a good time on you Panama Cruise. Did I miss you trip report?
I haven't been able to spend as much time on the boards as I did prior to the last cruise, too much to do at work, the barn and here at home.

Cruising in 19 days 14 hours!!!! I cannot wait!

:wave: Vicki :wave:

How is everyone?

Denine - I hope you had a great trip. We are waiting for the trip report.:)

Vicki and Garry - I wonder how you will make it through the next couple days! When will you be leaving for WDW? If we leave here @ 5:30, we'll get to WDW @ 8:00 am next Friday. I think we are going to check luggage at CSR so we can park there rather than the regular parking lot at MK (save the parking fee). We may give you an early call when we get in. Did you say you are staying at AK? Do you have plans for Friday AM yet? If we don't talk before then, do you know how to get to our house here in WPB? Did you decide to bunk with us, or get a room. Like I said there is plenty of room...we're not the Ritz, but we're nice.:D :D

Kathi - we are at the Wilderness Lodge. We are just hanging around WDW until early afternoon then heading over to the Port. I cannot believe 48 hours from now I will be in Fla. I haven't finished packing / hardly started. Garry was printing a map for us to get to your house, but we did hope to see you all before we left for the port. Haven't made definate plans for the night after dinner. :jester:

The kids and I spent the weekend near Lansing MI for another horse show. What a great show it was!!! Gregg's horse took one championship and one reserve champion and several ribbons also. Vanessa's horse also did very well and received several ribbons also, 11 total between the two. (out of 14 classes) :D :D

Well I better get going we leave in about 36 hours and I'm not ready!!!!! :eek:

Vicki

Okay!!! I'm going to assume that everyone has been busy, like me, resulting in the lack of posts to this thread.

Had a great time hearing Vicki and Garry relay the details of their 5/11 western cruise over dinner. Sorry, Garry, that your meal wasn't that good...but after 7 nights on the Magic all else pales in comparision. I told Phil he has to get a second job so we can cruise more often...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

School got out last Friday, here in Palm Beach County. Steven is already bored!! IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG SUMMER. Is it August 14th yet?

Thinking of taking Phil on a 3 or 4 day cruise out of Miami in December for his 50th birthday or driving up to North Georgia in early August. He's a outdoor type person, and even though he loved the cruise, the mountains would probably be his pick. I'd love to do the Wonder, but it's double the price.

Well, I have to get up early, so I'd better sign off.

Hope this finds all doing well.

Hey guys we have been very busy here. It was wonderful to see Kathi, Phil, and Laura. We had a wonderful trip and did come home a day early for Vanessa's concert. (I guess I had some Mom guilt about missing it) She had a solo and did a beautiful job so I was doubly glad that I didn't miss it.

We have been very busy with the horses. We had our second big show this past weekend and both Gregg, Vanessa and their horses (Sham & Emily) did very well. We are supposed to go again this weekend for another show to try to qualify for regional and youth national competitions. I guess it just never ends.

We still do not have a new director so I continue to do the job. There are some days I wonder how I got myself into this position and others I really enjoy it.

I have lots to get done before bed so I guess I better go as it is getting late already.

Vicki:smooth:

WHAT IS THIS no one home ?????? we go to dinner and now no one keys me ?????????? well if i must come down and visit again i will remember i know where you guys work well not you legs and live !!!!!!!!!!
was just in jacksonville saturday & sunday not even time for mickey :~( been very busy keep in touch C U

garry :jester: :smooth: :cool: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Guilty as charged. LOL I really have no excuse now that Steven is out of school. He only has band camp on Mondays, so what's my excuse for the rest of the week??? Haven't really been on the boards much lately. Get depressed not having a cruise booked.:(

I messed up and let it slip that I was trying to plan something for Phil's birthday. So, I let him pick, and it's off to NE Georgia in August before school starts. We found a great place with 7 cabins on 10 acres that allows pets. We might stop at Six Flags on the drive up...not sure. I'd love to try Superman the Ride (I think that's the name of it).

Glad to hear that Gregg and Vanessa are doing so well in their competitions. Are you still going out west for a show?

Laura...how are you liking the afternoon sprinkles the past two weeks?:rolleyes: We have had some horrible rain storms lately. Flooding rains, lighting strikes and even hail. Steven and I were trapped at a local library last week. We waited an hour even with umbrellas, but it never let up. When we finally ran for it, the parking lot was under 8-10 inches of water. Luckily I have an explorer that sits high.

Denine...haven't heard from you in quite a while. Sure hope everything is okay.

Ben...ever get your CC #?

Bye for now...going up to Orlando for a dog show this weekend. Have to hand off the last puppy to the studs' owner. :(

Hi to all,
Kathi

Garry-
Have you checked the side of your car- maybe you have been keyed;)
Well, I've been busy......turning 40!
:(
My birthday was yesterday 6/18. I took the day off work, took Molly to school, and then went and enjoyed myself. Friends are brewing up some kind of party for 6/22.
The beginning of June, I was at Sanibel Island for a week where the biggest decision I had to make each day was "beach or pool?"
Memorial Day weekend Molly and I were at Disney where I got to see two DIS members get engaged at the Beauty & Beast show at MGM. I had no idea who they were at the time until I got back and saw the proposal thread on the DIS. We had breakfast in the castle. Molly dressed as Sleeping Beauty. We had an early ressie so we got in before the gates officially opened and saw an empty Main St. and Fantasyland. As we were walking to the castle I got a picture of Molly with Roy and Minnie on the bench then noticed a large group of people standing behind us. The Disney CM said the group were new employees and they had never met a real live princess before and he asked Molly to turn around and give them a princess wave. Well she didn't want to do that so I gave the wave. Then walking down Main St. whenever we passed a Disney CM they played along with the costume and said to Molly "Good moning Princess Aurora, how are this morning?"
At breakfast we got to meet Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Jasmine. The look of excitement on Molly's face when each princess came up to talk to her was priceless! My camera quit working right when we got to breakfast but no worries, the staff went and got me a disposable camera (that only cost $18! but at that moment I would have paid any price to have a camera.) So CRT was really a great experience.
So now I'm busy having work challenges. Thinking of moving to Melbourne to be near my family.
Hi to everyone! Have a fun and safe 4th!

Hi everyone!!!

So nice to see that this thread is still alive after so long!

legs - It's a wonder that YOU'RE still alive! 40? oh no... ;)

Hey, just kiddin'. I'll be 40 next year... hopefully!

happylady - Still no # from Disney, but my TA assures me that
it appears on my ressie so there will be no problem getting the on board credit.

And I can assure you Denine is fine - she has been actively posting on my 10/12 cruise thread!

114 days and counting down! :)

'Beano'

I have really been out of touch. I haven't been on the boards in several weeks. I guess I like Kathi hate to get depressed about not haing another trip planned.

Kathi, Yes we did take the horses to a show out west. That was after the shows in Indianapolis and Lexington. It has been a very bust summer I cannot believe that the kids will be back to school in less that four weeks. Maybe then I can rest.

We still have not found a replacement for our department director so I am continuing to do the job. It isn't as bad as I thought it might be at first but I still am not interested in it as a permenant / full time position.

Legs - Hope you had a very happy birthday. Garry said to call if you need help moving. Glad Molly had a good time with the princesses. She is a great princess herself!!

Glad to hear all is well with everyone. Hope you all emjoy the rest of your summer. Take care and we will try to keep in touch!!!!! :p

Vicki

LONG time no post trying to catch up today i hope everyone still here or is beano geeting more buissness?????????

garry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter