To all the DIS friends on the 10/13/2001 Disney Magic Cruise

We're doing well. Steven is in his second year at Florida State University with a dual major in Media Production and Creative Writing. He graduated from an International Baccalaureate High School which gave him a huge head start on college credits. Phil and I have talked about moving near Tallahassee for years, but have to wait for the housing market to improve. Phil is still with The Home Depot. I went back into banking after owning a scrapbook store for a few years.

Any more kids in the future?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL

kathy DW lives in tampa well just north LUTZ a new hospital opening in Feb. better job and more pay
JUST no cold or SNOW !!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL

kathy DW lives in tampa well just north LUTZ a new hospital opening in Feb. better job and more pay
JUST no cold or SNOW !!!!!!!

Not too far from us now. Are you also in Lutz or are you staying in MI?

Happy New Year!

Kathy: No more kids for us. We are a small, but happy family!

still in michigan. I work with a horse farm south of ocala so I get down alot. I'll be down this week end at WDW for vanessa birthday and DW TOO.

hope we can meet up sometime soon?????????????

gaRRy

Can't believe that it's been 10 years since our cruise. We still talk about all the fun we had!!

Phil, Steve and I are doing well. After years of planning, we celebrated Steve's 21st birthday and our 30th anniversary on an Alaskan cruise and a few days in Seattle. "Fantastic" is all I can say!

For those to reading this thread, I hope you have a healthy an prosperous 2012.

GOOD MORNIN ALL
Now living in RIVERVIEW AREA FL. hoping to get back with lost friends and visit,
:rolleyes1popcorn:::surfweb::moped:

been along time

garRy:firefight

Talk about long time no hear!!!! How are you guys doing? We're doing well. We've also moved to Lake City, Florida. Been here just over a month. I sent a new address card to you, but it was returned. I sent it to your Otter Creek address....must have been a very old address.

Phil and I are both with Home Depot. Steve graduated last April from Florida State and is now a tutor at one of the local middle schools.

Which Riverview? When I went to google maps, two came up. One was near Pensacola and the other Tampa.

Talk about long time no hear!!!! How are you guys doing? We're doing well. We've also moved to Lake City, Florida. Been here just over a month. I sent a new address card to you, but it was returned. I sent it to your Otter Creek address....must have been a very old address.

Phil and I are both with Home Depot. Steve graduated last April from Florida State and is now a tutor at one of the local middle schools.

Which Riverview? When I went to google maps, two came up. One was near Pensacola and the other Tampa.

FOUND IT !!!!!:cool1::yay::dance3:

took awhile to find where you posted, just alittle slow here,
the one by tampa its I75 exit 246 big bend rd and 301
will send you a pm

is there still others out there ????? from this cruise ???????
would luv to hear from you :rolleyes1:dance3:popcorn::

garRy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter