TNP Disney Style game Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
False - I always just add a ticker to my siggie here - of course that's only beneficial when I've got a trip in the *works*

TNP loves DISing almost as much as a WDW vacation... (Isn't it a great way to fill that void of time between trips?)

True.. it's a great way to keep from getting squirrelly! :)

TNP thinks Maelstrom is the lamest ride in the World.

False

TNP: will do something else in Orlando, in addition to Disney (ie Universal, Seaworld, wet & wild etc)

False. I have never been anyplace in Florida other than WDW.

TNP is currently planning a vacation to WDW.

False.. though I know I've owned a LOT of them in my lifetime!

TNP loves to pool hop!

teehee! :rotfl:

False, I've never pool hopped...I've was with people who did, but I personally didn't pool hop.

TNP has celebrated a birthday at WDW.

No I've never celebrated my birthday but we did celebrate DD's birthday there once.

TNP ~ eats at Chef Mickeys at least once during their visit.

True -- my very first time to WDW, I was by myself! It was kind of cool!

TNP is planning to load up their iPod with Disney music especially for their flight to Orlando.

Disagree. We fly JetBlue, we'll watch TV.

TNP: Has pressed a penny at WDW.

True I love Peter Pan. :love:

TNP ~ When planning on having a child actually thought of the excitement of taking that child to Disney for the first time. :pixiedust:

Absolutely true! Actually, we are planning on our first child right now, and want to take that "pre-kids" just for us trip...but I know that will be so incredible to watch the look on our children's faces as they experience Disney in a way I never have. It is going to be...wonderful.

TNP is going to Disney while HM is being refurbished and is sad about that. :sad2:

True...but I'll see it in December when I go down with my DBF! :)

TNP has seen the new POTC movie more than once.

False

TNP: has never been to Disney's Wide World of Sports

False ... though my oldest would love to go.

TNP ~ Cannot imagine going to WDW without going to MGM to see Fantasmic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter