TNP Disney Style game Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNP: closes their eyes inside the mountain...doesn't look at the Yeti...on Expedition Everest.

False, only because I have not been on Expedition Everest yet. But I can tell you I will definitely keep my eyes open!

TNP: Is going to be disappointed that Spaceship Earth will still be closed for refurbishment during their visit to WDW.:sad1:

False, only because I have not been on Expedition Everest yet. But I can tell you I will definitely keep my eyes open!

TNP: Is going to be disappointed that Spaceship Earth will still be closed for refurbishment during their visit to WDW.:sad1:

False, because our trip date has not been nailed down yet. I don't think it will be closed when we go.

TNP: Will head straight to Expedition Everest when the gates at AK open.

False: DD8 and DS4 won't ride Everest yet, so we saved it for an evening EMH, and I rode alone. :eek: :cool1:

TNP: Does not enjoy being screamed at by the T-rex on Dinosaur.

False. Wait, is that the restaurant in The Land that rotates or just the food court there? either way, I've eaten at both!

TNP has a favorite restaurant they HAVE to eat at on every trip to WDW.

Since I'm a girl, I'll have to go with false.

TNP: has never seen Davine

False.

TNP: has found a paint brush on Tom Sawyer Island

False. Give me 21 more days!

TNP: has to ride the teacups.

False.

TNP has not been to MK since the Haunted Mansion opened after the refurb...but is excited to see the changes on their next trip! (I AM! :cool1: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter