TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't picked out anything yet, since our trip isnt until Nov. 2011, but I just wanted to say that your work is fantastic. I'll be requesting!! :thumbsup2

I haven't picked out anything yet, since our trip isnt until Nov. 2011, but I just wanted to say that your work is fantastic. I'll be requesting!! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! It really means alot to me that you like my stuff. Once again thank you!

Hi TMort

Can you please make me a "Dining w/a bunch of characters" with the name Denise. Also, anyway you can make a Mickey or Minnie with a Chef Hat on it with Denise?

Here is this one I am working to see what I can come up with for the other one...

MickeyChefDen.jpg

Can I request one:

Can you use your background of: Cinderellas_Castle.jpg

On there can you place mickey ear balloons (like 8-10) so I can edit in proper names once I get them confirmed again.

On top can you write: "Senior Trip to Disney"

and on the bottom: "May all your wishes come true"
Also if possible would you be able to put Lilo and stitch on there (like running after eachother) or no? If not it is fine.

Can you use a Disney style font.

Choose any color for the balloons

No rush needed. If you can do this then great. Also thank you. :stitch:

Can I request one:

Can you use your background of: Cinderellas_Castle.jpg

On there can you place mickey ear balloons (like 8-10) so I can edit in proper names once I get them confirmed again.

On top can you write: "Senior Trip to Disney"

and on the bottom: "May all your wishes come true"
Also if possible would you be able to put Lilo and stitch on there (like running after eachother) or no? If not it is fine.

Can you use a Disney style font.

Choose any color for the balloons

No rush needed. If you can do this then great. Also thank you. :stitch:

Hello sure thing let me see what I can get worked up that looks good for you guys. Just give me a day or 2.

Hi Tim!
I love looking at all your designs! Could I make a request? No hurry, whenever you get the time, could I get some of the black Mickey ear hats
for: Sandy Tommy Sam Jennifer Joann KC Amber Joe
Thank you so much!!!!

Sorry Everyone I was stuck at work really late last night will have all of them tonight for everyone!

I am sorry sorry everyone! Work has been crazy and I feel so bad. I will be posting everything over the next few days. Thank you for understanding.

LOVE ALL of your DISigns!! could i get the black mickey ears hat with
Pa
Meme
John
Vashti
Sue
Mark
Megan
Zachary
Nana
Michelle
Amanda
Becky

No hurry we still have 5 months :goodvibes
Thanks in advance,
Vashti

Hi Tim!
I love looking at all your designs! Could I make a request? No hurry, whenever you get the time, could I get some of the black Mickey ear hats
for: Sandy Tommy Sam Jennifer Joann KC Amber Joe
Thank you so much!!!!

Here you go...

Blankears8-1.jpg

Blankears1-1.jpg

Blankears2-1.jpg

Blankears3-1.jpg

Blankears4-1.jpg

Blankears5-1.jpg

Blankears6-1.jpg

Blankears7-1.jpg

LOVE ALL of your DISigns!! could i get the black mickey ears hat with
Pa
Meme
John
Vashti
Sue
Mark
Megan
Zachary
Nana
Michelle
Amanda
Becky

No hurry we still have 5 months :goodvibes
Thanks in advance,
Vashti

Here you go...

BlankearsZa.jpg

BlankearsAma.jpg

BlankearsBecky.jpg

BlankearsJo.jpg

BlankearsMa.jpg

BlankearsMe.jpg

BlankearsMeg.jpg

BlankearsMich.jpg

BlankearsNana.jpg

BlankearsPa.jpg

BlankearsSue.jpg

BlankearsVa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter