• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmoret

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I have uploaded more to my Photobucket DISigns. I will be adding more and more over the next few weeks. I also have some of one of the other DISigner's things that were passed along to me. Please feel free to make request and I will try and get them done as soon as I can. If you have a special request just ask and I will let you know if I am able to. My Photobucket is listed below. Hope I can help...

Nice Tim! Glad you could join me in the Newbie Thread category! :lmao:

Great to have you around, inspiring us all. :goodvibes

Love y'all's designs!!! It becomes addictive :)

Thanks! Its been a while since I did any disign work. I really am enjoying doing it. I am working on alot more that should be done over the weekend.

Just wanted to post a couple of new covers I made up.
blue-forest-cover.jpg

monstersinccover.jpg

Check out my Photobucket and more to come soon!

A few more book covers. Let me know if anyone wants them customized.
WaltDisneycover.jpg

Halloweentinkcover1copy.jpg

Christmas-tinkcopy.jpg

Hi, Your work is wonderful! I have a small request when you get time. Could you please post the Tink setting on the pumpkin in front of the Haunted Mansion with the date 2011 instead of 2010? As you can see I have plenty of time, so no hurry. Thanks, Becky

Love your covers!!! Could I get the Sorcerer's Mickey with all characters in front of the castle customized to say Josh's Autographs and another one for Hayden's Autographs. Secondly, could you do one in pink with Princesses, and another with just Toy Story characters? The princesses would be Mady's Autographs and Toy Story would be Ben's Autographs. All for 2011. Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter