Tipping

Ok I am a little confused with the tipping is it 48 a day or 48 total if its a day for three people thats an extra 576 sounds kinda steep for tips.

Suggested is $12/day/person, so $36 per person for a 3 day cruise, $48 for a 4, etc. For 3 people on a 4 day cruise, it is $144.

Nancy

Keep in mind that you are "eating out" every day on the ship, and you tip servers when you go out to eat. The tips received by passengers also makes up the majority of their income.

Thank you for the answers it come to about 144 for the three of us on a 4 night cruise. I always tip we make special envelopes for mouse keeping ( anyone who clean my bathroom gets extra money lol ) what I was confused on was the servers this is my first cruise that we keep the same servers NCL has freestyle cruising and you don't have the same servers . Thanks again love these boards you guys are always so helpful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter