Tipping Question if stopping at two resorts

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
How much should I tip the driver of the towncar service (we'll be using a van) when he's going to drop off part of our party at the All Stars and the others at the Contemporary?I already have ressie to make both stops,we'll be a total of 5 adults.When should I give him the tip,after the last stop or at each stop part of it or what?

If it were me, I'd tip $10 each way, and then also add an extra $5 each way for the additional stop.

If you are making a grocery stop I'd also add an additional $5 for that as well.

If you have a LOT of luggage (more than two pcs per person), I'd add an extra $1 per bag for that as well.

Of course if the service isn't good, I'd also start to take away some of that.

Have a great trip!

Anne

I think you should tip after your last stop.At least 20%(in case it's Sanford not Orlando)and an extra $5 for the additional stop and a couple of dollars extra if he does anything else special such as groceries,extra luggage,waiting to leave for the second stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter