Tinkerbell Half Marathon Question

xa-minister

Mouseketeer
I have run the WDW Marathon weekend several times over the past few years, but I have never run any race in Disneyland.

My question is about rides. One of the "perks" to the marathon at WDW is that you can ride a couple rides during the course and then continue the race. (They even open up Expedition Everest during the race before the parks are open for runners.)

Is this the same for the Tinkerbell Half? I wasn't sure if this was something that happened in Disneyland.

Regardless, I'm excited to run it!!

Unfortunately no. I wish they did, b/c I love how you can do that in WDW and where else can you do that. In the past they've had the Lost Boys on the carousel, but they didn't let runners on.

Remember that it's only done for the marathon race during WDW Marathon Weekend and not any of the other distances. All Disneyland races top out at half marathons and one is well out of the parks before it's close enough to opening to open a ride like happens during the WDW marathon.

Remember that it's only done for the marathon race during WDW Marathon Weekend and not any of the other distances.

Exactly. It's not done for any other race, and definitely not any other distance. DL doesn't have full marathons so you just can't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!